Review Dees v Carlton Excrement: the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugly- decided instead of seeing a girl and disappointing her I'd stay in and watch Melbourne meaning I've probably transferred that disappointment to meself.
You should never go out again

8th biggest win in club history.

Now hold the third highest percentage in the comp, pending the Hawks/Brisbane result.

Next week is a big test.

8th biggest win in club history.

Now hold the third highest percentage in the comp, pending the Hawks/Brisbane result.

Next week is a big test.

Have we only ever won by 100 points like 10 times? Pretty sure Geelong won 10 by that margin in 2007 FFS.

You should never go out again

I've removed all Windows and doors from place so it's one closed off room with a 20kg bag of rice awaiting the Adelaide game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty difficult to find anything negative in there. Didn't have any passengers, and really nice to see us go in for the kill against weak opposition two weeks in a row. Also our defence and forward line look much more cohesive than they did in the first few weeks of the season. TMac back into the team and Lever finding some great form have a lot to do with that.

Not much else to say, really. Bring on next week. :cool:

Going to be a good week. Big build up to the Adelaide game where we'll lose by 40 and will enjoy a significant bubble bursting. Bring your own popcorn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back