Review Dees v Collingwood: Judgement Day. The Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Im not watching the finals, i think its healthier for me to have a break from footy for a while, plus i dont give a **** who wins.
NFL starts in 4 weeks :)

Right, now that the usual formalities are out of the way, we can get on with the real part of the AFL season and start talking trades and drafting.

Right, now that the usual formalities are out of the way, we can get on with the real part of the AFL season and start talking trades and drafting.
I know part of it is because I'm a Melbourne supporter, but it's genuinely my favourite time of the AFL season. Mostly due to watching and listening to the nuffies work themselves into a lather over prospective 'trades'.

According to our friend google, first match our time is Friday 8th Sep at 10.30am, Patriots v Chiefs
You beauty. Seahawks are playing the Pack at Lambeau opening week - Fail Mary 2.0 would be nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the sake of completions sake, the replay of that s**t is available although i pondered it for a while. Good thing there was no rush to watch it as i've been bed ridden, anyway i'll probably set into the pile i wish to never lay eyes upon along with round 2 last year. i never ever intend on watching it.

Meantime i guess the thing is done except for the replay of round 5, i'm still waiting for it to become available and yes it triggers ocd hard to not see it complete!

Bump.

Never forget. Time to see how much this game really boiled the guts of the players. Goody should have this loss on repeat for the players, Adelaide pre-season style.
y u do dis?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back