Review Dees v Collingwood: Judgement Day. The Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

No issue, love Dunny and he can do whatever he wants.
Basically my thoughts. The bloke loved the club and even when dropped he played like a champ at Casey and gave 200% there (more than I can say for some on our list)
We burned him. Not the other way around, his preference was to stay at Melbourne

We were outcoached - but we're also a team of kids.

We had to play horribly and you had to have everything go right to get it done
All you had to do was show up and you couldnt do that.
The story of our year, we constantly lose the games we should win so understand your pain.

Melbourne have been great to watch and I hope you get the results fall your way tomorrow as on your day can beat anyone.

Fingers crossed for Hogan to get up if you sneak in.

Viney would have helped no doubt, but we had half a dozen walk up starters out too so show a little respect.

All the best for the finals

I was wrong. Brisbane and Richmond are now the 2 teams who on avearage have fielded a younger team than us. We're the 3rd youngest team on average.
Seriously, can you just provide the link? I'm actually interested in seeing These stats that you claim I've abused you for

Mate you're obviously one of those overly emotional positive dees fans. I pretty explicitly said that "deserves" is going to be subjective and that you're arguing it on a very literal meaning. I've explained myself, and if you want to accuse me of arguing for the sake of it, that's on you, I've said it's fine for you to hold your view, you're the one trying to argue it still

I'm still waiting too. He told me it was easy to find and then ignored me when I asked again[/

Mate I don't want to argue with anyone. We were s**t today as we have been for a while. But If the Eagles can't get it done tomorrow we deserve to finsish 8th as subjective to you as that is.

As I said. It's subjective. That's fine. You don't agree with me. I've already said that. But don't *in accuse me of arguing for the sake of it when I've already told you you can hold your view point

Can your provide those stats?

As I said. It's subjective. That's fine. You don't agree with me. I've already said that. But don't ****in accuse me of arguing for the sake of it when I've already told you you can hold your view point

Can your provide those stats?
You argue with nearly every single poster that posts something on this board. Any other opinion to yours is clearly wrong .

You argue with nearly every single poster that posts something on this board. Any other opinion to yours is clearly wrong .
Mate what are you even on about?! I've barely posted in three months.

I literally said "deserve" is subjective and that you have your view, which is fine. I've explicitly stated it's fine to have your view and mine is different. You're cracking it and abusing me over that

Also continuously ignoring multiple posters asking for a link from you...

Why so *in sensitive

Mate what are you even on about?! I've barely posted in three months.

I literally said "deserve" is subjective and that you have your view, which is fine. I've explicitly stated it's fine to have your view and mine is different. You're cracking it and abusing me over that

Also continuously ignoring multiple posters asking for a link from you...

Why so ****
When did I abuse you? I've stated my opinion a couple of times.

Apologies for not being able to provide a link . When I work out how to do it I will.

Go crows

I want to be angry. But I just can't. This team has taken and taken and given nothing back. So * it, this club don't deserve my anger, this club doesn't deserve any emotional investment. The players clearly don't care so why should I

(Log in to remove this ad.)

zoMwvb1.png

Mate you've cracked it when I said it's fine to have your own view. You've potted me personally for literally saying we can have opposing opinions on "deserved".

I'm on mobile, but that's just showing basic and advanced game stats?

Last edited:
Geelong won. Our day just got worse. Adelaide wont be trying real hard tomorrow
Doesn't help that port have moved to fourth. Crows would most likely prefer to play another side at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back