Opinion Dees V Dogs - Sunday MCG 1.00 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Bevo in November: “the team that represents the football club against Melbourne in round 1 at the MCG will be our fittest, strongest and most ready team that has ever taken the field in the 9 years I’ve been here”.

I’m excited
Did any journo dare ask him about that quote at the presser?

How does VDM get a game? Seriously, I don’t see what he offers. Dale is disgusting one on one, has absolutely no physical strength what so ever. Disgusting
Dale also regularly turns the ball over going for the difficult kick that other teams now allow him to try and take

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Prepared to wait a week before blowing up. I won't underestimate how having a proper match last week for the dees left them in much better shape to cope with the 1pm heat yesterday. We were visibly struggling.

However it still looked like the same old to the eye test with the same issues and nothing resolved.

English looked unfit - I noticed a number of times he was last back to the centre square after a goal by a considerable time - and that was early on

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

English looked unfit - I noticed a number of times he was last back to the centre square after a goal by a considerable time - and that was early on

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He seemed very slow and rusty to me. Didn't he miss a fair few training sessions, only doing running?

I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet. Out of any team in the AFL we just line up poorly against the dees. Their gamestyle, star players and mentality just have the wood over us.

We match up much better against the pies who are a better side than melbourne (lack the genuine gun ruck, undersized key defensive group, no real KPF star.

by god we need a better performance this week, the heat will really come if we lose this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back