Review Dees v Freo at the Last Chance Saloon: the Good, Bad and Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Purple is a godless colour. Then again, we live in a godless world. that is not to say that the Devil does not exis in his own right and engineered the head-clash between May and Lever which started the rot.

On a Friday night in the West where the West was won, Freo by 16 points

Purple is a godless colour. Then again, we live in a godless world. that is not to say that the Devil does not exis in his own right and engineered the head-clash between May and Lever which started the rot.

On a Friday night in the West where the West was won, Freo by 16 points
Strategy meeting:

Ugly: this oval. Plant some cauliflowers in it and move the rest of the games before someone gets hurt.

Placeholder for me either commending or deriding myself for the bizarre level of optimism I have going into this game.
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

I'm enjoying Oliver being tagged out and then just watching viney play like this. Then seeing Gus roll into the middle and play like he's still waiting for a contract offer.

Loved spargo melky and pickett. Terrific pressure all round.

Didn't love weid. Thought that bodes badly for him.

Gawn letting Jackson ruck more and going further forward looked far more dangerous than it was, which confused me and clearly co fused freo too.

When we defend like that and keep a top 4 team at home to 14, 8, 7 and 9 points a quarter... oh yeah.

Ugly bt commentary once again. Just stop with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently during the week we had a sit down eye ball session questioning if players wanted it the same as last year. Not sure you can pull that trigger again but for now it worked.
Heard that today somewhere.

Apparently they do.

Apparently during the week we had a sit down eye ball session questioning if players wanted it the same as last year. Not sure you can pull that trigger again but for now it worked.

Clearly the best we've played this year, I know we've won by more in other games but that was as close to 2021 Dees that ive seen all year

Clearly the best we've played this year, I know we've won by more in other games but that was as close to 2021 Dees that ive seen all year
Easily. Not perfect with the ball by any means but we were a machine without it. Don't think anyone in the comp except maybe the cats get near us playing like that it's impossible to move the ball

no need to change anything as i had as down for a win versus the bulldogs
So your predictions are all wrong 👍 which means everything else you've predicted is useless. Just trying to figure it out.

Just so dominant, you can tell when we’re on early that we’re in for a good one, great response after last weeks result.

Apparently Goody wrote ‘110’ on the whiteboard after last weeks loss and said it was pathetic, what a massive response from our defence, we just chocked them, they couldn’t score.

Great win, bring on Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back