Review Dees v Freo at the Last Chance Saloon: the Good, Bad and Fugly

Highlight of the game was the melkman feeding Kozzie for a JOE THE GOOSE

So nourishing

Do you know what a JTG even is?

Hate to break the news but that wasn't one.

Could be wrong but I think Stedy called the Melksham goal he kicked from like 30m out a Joe the goose lol.

He's really struggling with this hey.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I always thought it was when someone feeds you a handball and you run into an open goal under no pressure, have I been living a lie my whole life?
Yep, joe the goose is when a blokes already standing in the goals square and gets one fed to him. The cherry picker special

Yeah you're right you are off the hook chiefton
11 disposals, 1 goal & 0 tackles.

Also had 0 tackles the week before, Isn't that the only stat you have been using to praise him and criticize Brown?

So far has done ok at best and is one bad game away from never playing again, so what is your point?

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
11 disposals, 1 goal & 0 tackles.

Also had 0 tackles the week before, Isn't that the only stat you have been using to praise him and criticize Brown?

So far has done ok at best and is one bad game away from never playing again, so what is your point?
Probably read the conversation first mate lol

Probably read the conversation first mate lol
I can't be bothered reading

I assume there is a Joe the Goose in there somewhere

I always thought it was when someone feeds you a handball and you run into an open goal under no pressure, have I been living a lie my whole life?

A JTG is when you have an opponent in no mans land, in between the ball carrier and his teammate. Usually occurring when the defender leaves his direct opponent in the goal square to meet the ball carrier.

No you’re wrong rapscallion
images

My favourite Joe the Goose is when Malcolm Blight torped it from 70 metres out after the siren.
Mine was Jack Fitzpatrick playing tunnel ball

Back