Review Dees v Freo: the Good, Bad & the Fugly - Rd 16, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Only goalkicking stopped us from annihilating them, we dominated the game and goalkicking aside couldn't have done much else.

Would be nice to see us try to hit up targets more often. We played a sack of legumes and still predominantly punted long balls into the forward line and threw it on the boot in hope. Shite teams like that are who we should be able to "execute" our game plan against.

That's only because I'm a white anglo saxon isn't it? :D

My mental picture of you is someone straight off the cast of the Love Boat. I bet you have Farrah Fawcett hair.

We played the same football we played the last few weeks despite the change of personnel. Little bit quicker but we're still going to lose to half-decent sides playing like that. Nothing has been fixed and corners haven't been turned yet.
I thought our pressure on the ball carrier and our defence from our mids/fwds was much better tonight than the last few weeks, caused them to turn it over or to go slow, so that was a plus.
Would be nice to see us try to hit up targets more often. We played a sack of legumes and still predominantly punted long balls into the forward line and threw it on the boot in hope. Shite teams like that are who we should be able to "execute" our game plan against.
yeah I thought we started playing better when we slowed it down a touch at times tonight and used the ball more efficiently.

My mental picture of you is someone straight off the cast of the Love Boat. I bet you have Farrah Fawcett hair.

Shave my head. Just like the guys from romper stomper that you love so much. :p

I thought our pressure on the ball carrier and our defence from our mids/fwds was much better tonight than the last few weeks, caused them to turn it over or to go slow, so that was a plus.

yeah I thought we started playing better when we slowed it down a touch at times tonight and used the ball more efficiently.

Hard to tell what errors were caused by pressure and what was just due to them being poor. It was certainly low quality viewing.

Shave my head. Just like the guys from romper stomper that you love so much. :p

I watched Romper Stomper Room as a child. A lot of my viewpoints on life have been influenced by that lovable White Supremacist bee.

I watched Romper Stomper Room as a child. A lot of my viewpoints on life have been influenced by that lovable White Supremacist bee.

Did you jack off to the first half of American History X?

Shame they ruined what was a great film with the ending. :D

Did you jack off to the first half of American History X?

Shame they ruined what was a great film with the ending. :D

Now you're just being silly. There's no point trying to have a serious conversation with you.

Now you're just being silly. There's no point trying to have a serious conversation with you.

Sorry, you didn't have to touch it for the "bite the gutter" scene, did you ? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Put your teeth on the curb", you misquoting bastard.

sorry, didn't mean to disrespect one of your life idols like that.

Anyway, getting back to the game, how did you view Garlett's performance tonight, Cannon?

I don't enjoy Darwin games as a spectacle but I highly doubt we would have won easily if it was at the MCG given our recent form there.

Some pretty embarrassing misses really, ANB and Petracca youuuuu suck! Although Trac had a good game away from the sticks.

His stats don't look great but Frost did well I thought.

sorry, didn't mean to disrespect one of your life idols like that.

Anyway, getting back to the game, how did you view Garlett's performance tonight, Cannon?

Totally amazeballs. Nearly as good as Josh Smith's.

Good: didn't let the game get away when it might but instead kicked away. Frost, Gawn
Good on frost for his contribution without Lever down back. Hopefully keeps his spot down there and proves he belongs down there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back