Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
He was sh*t mate. And ive been a fan of his work this year. Played hero ball too much yesterday
Meh. He marked inside 50, had multiple shots at goal. if he kicks those 3 he gets 3 votes in the Brownlow.

He was good, he wasn't great he wasn't crap. He was dynamic and he wasn't different from our usual midfield performance. I like it when Harmes takes it on. Can't fault him when it doesn't always work.
If Oliver and Trac showed that much dare they'd be better

Meh. He marked inside 50, had multiple shots at goal. if he kicks those 3 he gets 3 votes in the Brownlow.

He was good, he wasn't great he wasn't crap. He was dynamic and he wasn't different from our usual midfield performance. I like it when Harmes takes it on. Can't fault him when it doesn't always work.
If Oliver and Trac showed that much dare they'd be better

He was waiting for blokes to give them a stiff arm half the time, big difference in that than taking the game on.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
He was waiting for blokes to give them a stiff arm half the time, big difference in that than taking the game on.
Maybe, I've always liked when he does it though. It's a different dynamic and when he breaks a tackle it creates overlaps.

Oceanlabxo

Debutant
Oct 19, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
good: game was over before i had my late lunch

bad: we cant always play at fortress marvel

ugly: GC are never going to be afl standard
harmes
hollywood football
posters and 20 behinds
dinky kicks to 10m out that get rushed through
the throws. if umpires constantly officiated like this oliver would get pinged 10x a game.
last 5 minutes of defensive work to lose the hundo win (that 2 metre may kick)
essendon couldn't knock over sydney giving us a safer top 4

LarryDavidNeitz

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
Apart from hating Harmes, Harmes had atleast 5x the game of Sparrow. No doubt at all.

Can't have that. Got a good amount of ball and I generally like his style too, but missing easy shots is bad football and trying to stiff arm when you don't need to is just dumb, especially when we were cutting the Suns up when we kept the ball moving.

GatesOfHell

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Given we’ve previously lost to Adelaide and face WC and Cats away, I still reckon we’re only 60/40 to retain a top four spot by the end of the home and away. Especially with Sydney in this sort of form.

We need a scalp this weekend. Must roll the flaky Eagles over there.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Can't have that. Got a good amount of ball and I generally like his style too, but missing easy shots is bad football and trying to stiff arm when you don't need to is just dumb, especially when we were cutting the Suns up when we kept the ball moving.

So he's getting 3 set shots in a game? So that doesn't tilt it from good to droppable. Clearly the players were told to play with more flair dare and attack. Can't then criticize them for it immediately.

Or Harmes could just get it and kick long 50m everytime and not go for marks inside 50 then .

Back