Review Dees v GWS - Good, Bad & Season Ending - Rd 10, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

It's slightly ironic that the two wins that defined our season last year (against WCE over here as massive underdogs then a comfortable win over GWS at home) match up perfectly with the losses that drove a nail into the coffin of this season.

Hore's season reeks of Garland coming second in our best and fairest in 2013. He's a very good player but he shouldn't be standing out this much
Hore is better than Garland no doubt in my mind. The confidence he is showing to go for his marks is outstanding.

Hore is better than Garland no doubt in my mind. The confidence he is showing to go for his marks is outstanding.
Don't disrespect club legends like that

Gave up earlier in the season and now I don't watch footy at all. I think it's been good for my mental health. There's only so much Melbourne football club anyone should have to endure. Club is run by clowns, everything flows from that. For a while I thought that having the best Dees list I've seen would get through on talent but you can't just blunder through in a competitive national comp. This board has for a long time been the best thing about the club.

The description of Frost as a spooked horse is way better than anything you'll see out of the red and blue this season.

:poo::poo::poo:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder what a good game from Hore is if he's only playing to a reasonable level :$

oh dear the season goes from bad to worse

many Dees players trash talking West Coast players at QTR time when a massive 2 points up and we know how that ended

and they start against GWS the way they finished against WC

but in the last qtr decide to box on and show some spirit

Melbourne have a lot of the pieces to be a good side
but sadly metal toughness and discipline aren't some of those pieces

in the game V Richmond they worked hard , no theatrics , they didn't win but they didn't behave like dicks
supporters , sponsors and coaches would have been proud of the effort

get your heads in the game and not all the bullshit

bring a nonsense approach every week and the wins will come

many Dees players trash talking West Coast players at QTR time when a massive 2 points up and we know how that ended

in the game V Richmond they worked hard , no theatrics , they didn't win but they didn't behave like dicks

get your heads in the game and not all the ********

Thanks for the free advice. Now * off back to your own board and don’t return utensil rag.

Thanks for the learned wisdom. * off home and grate your appendages for a bit.

I bet if I shined a torch through one of your ears there wouldn't be a silhouette of a brain on the wall on the other side.

Use a dictionary for silhouette, then take that dictionary and search up what a thesaurus is. Then find the synonym of rack off.

I bet if I shined a torch through one of your ears there wouldn't be a silhouette of a brain on the wall on the other side.

Use a dictionary for silhouette, then take that dictionary and search up what a thesaurus is. Then find the synonym of rack off.
POTY

while I'm doing that you can bask in the glory of 1st quarter leads and 16th place :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back