Review Dees v GWS - Good, Bad & Season Ending - Rd 10, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Fantastic last quarter, this team has a lot of heart. #soproud

We would win Premiership after Premiership if only this team could play four quarters of junk time footy consistently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Amazingly if we hadn't pulled out the miracle win against GC we would be last on a current live ladder.
Tank needs to be rolled out for the rest of the season. Don’t play anyone who isn’t 100%. And time to start head hunting some rational assistant coaches. Jimmy Bartel please. I’d take Daisy Pearce over any of the current muppets.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Tank needs to be rolled out for the rest of the season. Don’t play anyone who isn’t 100%. And time to start head hunting some rational assistant coaches. Jimmy Bartel please. I’d take Daisy Pearce over any of the current muppets.

I am not even kidding when I reckon a committee from this board could do a better tactical job than what we’re putting out there right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back