Review Dees v Handbaggers Apocalypse Now - the Good, the Bad and the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

My fellow Demon-ites. It comes down to this: the fifth Prelim of my life. Fate pits us against the infamous Handbaggers, led by Patrick Dangerwank, Joel Duckwood and TOmmy Spud-Gun Hawkins. Zac Guthrie is also at hand to terrorise our boys. I cannot see us winning this one-sided match against these infamous Handbaggers, whether Christian Dior, Chanel or Louis Vuitton be their weapons of choice. Handbaggers by 11 points at the End of Days.

My fellow Demon-ites. It comes down to this: the fifth Prelim of my life. Fate pits us against the infamous Handbaggers, led by Patrick Dangerwank, Joel Duckwood and TOmmy Spud-Gun Hawkins. Zac Guthrie is also at hand to terrorise our boys. I cannot see us winning this one-sided match against these infamous Handbaggers, whether Christian Dior, Chanel or Louis Vuitton be their weapons of choice. Handbaggers by 11 points at the End of Days.

That can't be right? Surely you were around for '87/'88

That can't be right? Surely you were around for '87/'88
I was going to say I thought there were more for Biff.

87, 88, 94, 2000, 2018 and tonight. Surely 6.

Getting in early with my initial thoughts post game.

Screw you Melbourne for being Melbourne!

or

Is this real life? We're in a bloody grand final!

Last edited:
Fugly: Really hope May hasn't done extra damage after coming back on. The initial hammy tweak didn't look too bad - looked like 2 weeks would have been enough to recover in time for the GF. Fingers crossed - really need Maysie in the big game.

Biffinator jhong and other MFC fans who have supported the Dees for 40+ years, this is a team we’ve never seen before!

As an eternal pessimist, even I am alm at the point of daring to dream.

In my life I never thought I’d see a day when a GF spot was booked half way through the 3rd quarter of a prelim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't normally wander into Oppo boards but I've got a bit of a soft spot for Melbourne, got a mate that supports them that's been long suffering too. Incredible performance, Gawny was massive, reckon Petracca was fantastic, and I love seeing Geelong get belted.

To be honest hopefully by this time tomorrow I'm getting ready to hate you guys for the next 2 weeks but, right now, congrats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back