Review Dees v Handbaggers: the Good, Bad & Fugly - Rd 4, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Brothers, please post your thoughts after the game. I am worried that the heavy conditions will favour the Handbaggers whom I predict will win by one point.

If we lose it’ll be because we are front runners who can’t match it with top sides and are still years off contending and if we win it’ll be because Geelong uh aren’t a real premiership threat, don’t have any killer instinct and are missing their best player

If we lose it’ll be because we are front runners who can’t match it with top sides and are still years off contending and if we win it’ll be because Geelong uh aren’t a real premiership threat, don’t have any killer instinct and are missing their best player
Geelong = Bottom 4 with the saints

Geelong = Bottom 4 with the saints
None of the sides we beat this year will play finals. If we somehow beat Richmond it just confirms that they have fluked three flags. They couldn’t even put us away in a preseason game.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
None of the sides we beat this year will play finals. If we somehow beat Richmond it just confirms that they have fluked three flags. They couldn’t even put us away in a preseason game.
I hate Bigfooty main board logic “Dees have only beaten teams down the bottom of the ladder” - they are down the bottom by virtue of our beating them

I hate Bigfooty main board logic “Dees have only beaten teams down the bottom of the ladder” - they are down the bottom by virtue of our beating them
This is why I enjoyed football more when we were on the bottom of the ladder. Every win was against sides above us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Worst 4-0 team ever! Hoping to be the worst 5-0 team after next week 🤗

Dominated, shoulda won by more;

Didn't miss Langdon today, thought he was superb.

Salem having a fantastic year.

Midfield was great , Viney magnificent all day, Trac , Oliver and Gawn all very good also.

Oh and Isaac Smith, you chose wrong pal. 😛 Carn the Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back