Review Dees v Lions: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Good: Added 3% to our percentage. Fritsch, Pickett and Brown all had productive nights.
Bad: Zorko was able to walk off the field
Ugly: The gabba sounded like a library

Also goal kicking accuracy has so much to do with the make-up of the forward 50. Inside 50's has nothing to do with it. When we lost to the Pies it's the same thing. The looks at goal and momentum of the entries are so important and can't be measured with conventional stats.

Did we play rope-a-dope all year or do we just love playing Brisbane?

Completely different game style, May was even going down the middle and to the opposite side on kick ins.
My only regret from last years finals is we absolutely smashed Geelong, absolutely smashed the Bulldogs but only gave Brisbane a walloping.
This makes up partly for it.

I actively try not to be crude on this forum but just this time I might make an exception.

You can suck my balls Dayne Zorko

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Winning particularly on a Friday night and now not worrying about other results, don't give a * about Sydney.
Locking in top 4.
After starting 10-0 going 6-6 not ideal but we found a way to win the last 2. 17-1-4 last year compared to 16-6 this year. Not too different and this win gives me some really great confidence going into finals. The main thing is finishing in the 4 which we did.
Important thing is that in both years we were in a winning position in at least 21 games each - arguments for QB 2021 and Geelong 2022.

My only regret from last years finals is we absolutely smashed Geelong, absolutely smashed the Bulldogs but only gave Brisbane a walloping.
I was at that game, thanks to Covid for gifting me a finals game in Radelaide, and while the scoreboard may have only shown a walloping it was really a smashing.

If Hibberd played we would have hammered them in the QF. He’s kept Charlie to 0.1 across two games this year. We gave them a sniff letting Cameron kick 5 on Joel Smith and three in the first half while not kicking straight ourselves. Should have been ahead by a lot more

Some good tweeting from Kent Kingsley himself tonight

I’m loving Hunt and Melksham’s form atm. This is what great teams are made of, blokes who miss out on GFs retaining the drive and stepping up. If nothing else Goody is at least doing a lot right in that department.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good: Enjoyed Hunt’s game. Our forwards and backs. Petty was enormous. As was Oliver. And Jackson.

Bad: Zorko the gnome

Fugly: Zorko the gnome who thinks he’s hard bastard when all he is a gnome

Did we play rope-a-dope all year or do we just love playing Brisbane?

Completely different game style, May was even going down the middle and to the opposite side on kick ins.

Not convinced, think Brisbane is just our bitch. Happy to be proven completely wrong.

Where is that ladder predictor? Weren't we supposed to lose to Brisbane twice?

When the leader of our community is calling out danster and wanting to start a pile on, nobody should get banned like TK was for abusing him again yeah? Hope im reading this lead from our community leader correctly. 🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Back