Review Dees v Maggies: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at the Clique get all bloody cliquey

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Me and the boys getting ready to disparage Ben Brown on BigFooty
cover1.jpg

Last edited:

So far this season JVR has had Brown , then T-Mac , then Petty and now Smith to work with . Throw in Fritsch and it’s not exactly an ideal situation for a young KPF . Then either ruck also jumps for marks , with the occasional ridiculous attempts by Kozzie and it’s no surprise he sometimes looks like he is not sure what he should be doing . I have no doubt he will be a gun for us .

Look at the Clique get all bloody cliquey

Yep. Aint it pathetic? Human nature unfortunately. We seek solace in the herd, comfort in the mob.

All sorts of interesting studies about this I won’t bore your socks off with here. Safe to say it’s real and it’s rather pathetic!

Last edited:
Yep. Aint it pathetic? Human nature unfortunately. We seek solace in the herd, comfort in the mob.

All sorts of interesting studies about this I won’t bore your socks off with here. Sage to say it’s real and it’s rather pathetic!
Yeah, and then there's folks like yourself who are just knobs. Takes all sorts, hey?

All sorts of interesting studies about this I won’t bore your socks off with here. Sage to say it’s real and it’s rather pathetic!

Yeah for sure mate. It really is pathetic. These sheeples just don't get it.

I’d engage you in conversation Tom but it’d be mission impossible. 😉
Mate I made a honest attempt to engage with you and you just stopped replying when I provided a counter argument and went back to pumping yourself up for your brave take.

Pretty obvious you're more interested in attention than a genuine discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate I made a honest attempt to engage with you and you just stopped replying when I provided a counter argument and went back to pumping yourself up for your brave take.

Pretty obvious you're more interested in attention than a genuine discussion.

Not at all. Always happy to engage in constructive discussion about footy. Hard to sort the wheat from chaff though with so much crapola and vitriol coming my way.

Refresh me Deelighted. What’s on your mind?

BBB not listed as injured so presumably plays VFL next week. Petty 1 week away which I suppose includes the bye. Always get nervous about foot injuries after Clark and Trengove, hopefully his is ok. Oliver listed as TBC...but he ran laps of the G after the game so couldn't be too crook.

Intentional rib hit is literally the definition of a good tackle.

Why would media "come after" him like they did when De Goey knocked out a teenager with a shoulder to the face?
Fk off perfect tackle. How many tackles do you see with disguised hits to the mid section that cause players to fold over the virtually throw up on the ground.

Midfield players get tackled 5 - 10 times per game. Let’s see you take 5 of those hits and then peacock about how perfect the tackles were.

Fk off perfect tackle. How many tackles do you see with disguised hits to the mid section that cause players to fold over the virtually throw up on the ground.

Midfield players get tackled 5 - 10 times per game. Let’s see you take 5 of those hits and then peacock about how perfect the tackles were.
mrw GIF

Watch another sport ya big pussy

I still have no idea what you're talking about, and given a guy just got three weeks for literally nothing at the tribunal tonight whilst nobody has mentioned this incident, I assume I never will.

Willing to trust you that it deserves the same condemnation as this though

f2e29946e606d644863a0fec66fcad7c

Anyone else heard the rumor the Clarry "infected blister" was a club imposed ban due to him hitting the bags harder than acceptable?

Anyone else heard the rumor the Clarry "infected blister" was a club imposed ban due to him hitting the bags harder than acceptable?
Wouldn't make any ******* sense. Why wouldn't they just have the hamstring strain last a week longer than make up some bullshit about him being in hospital that can be easily disproven

Wouldn't make any ******* sense. Why wouldn't they just have the hamstring strain last a week longer than make up some bullshit about him being in hospital that can be easily disproven
Maybe he also had the blister but it wasn't why he didn't play. He's a known bagsman and rarely gets injured so maybe let the hair down too much in recovery - not the strangest thing to have happened. Normally get good mail from old mate who raised it but I've got no idea if it's true or false.

#ITK(maybe)

Maybe he also had the blister but it wasn't why he didn't play. He's a known bagsman and rarely gets injured so maybe let the hair down too much in recovery - not the strangest thing to have happened. Normally get good mail from old mate who raised it but I've got no idea if it's true or false.

#ITK(maybe)
Again, no need to lie about him being in hospital any half decent journo could prove that wrong easily. Just extend his hamstring strain by an extra week and no one blinks

Read the post. I'm not saying the club lied about him being in hospital. I'm saying there's a possibility that he was in hospital, could have played, but wasn't allowed to due to a ban. It's not that hard to understand.

Read the post. I'm not saying the club lied about him being in hospital. I'm saying there's a possibility that he was in hospital, could have played, but wasn't allowed to due to a ban. It's not that hard to understand.
It's not that hard to be clinically insane either apparently, so he had a hammy, also had an infected blister in hospital but wasn't gonna play because he got on the bags anyway. Amazing timing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back