Review Dees v Maggies: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Players smashing bags after getting injured and knowing they won't play for a while isn't new. Maybe the infected blister came about from not taking his recovery properly? who knows. You don't need to double down on every post you make

Fk off perfect tackle. How many tackles do you see with disguised hits to the mid section that cause players to fold over the virtually throw up on the ground.

Midfield players get tackled 5 - 10 times per game. Let’s see you take 5 of those hits and then peacock about how perfect the tackles were.

You're hilarious.

Please expand, for our amusement, on how Salem "disguised" his hit to the mid-section by tackling a player with the ball around the mid-section.

Then explain to us the mechanics of "virtually" throwing up on the ground, which to the uninformed sounds quite similar to somebody not throwing up on the ground.

I'd also like you to unpack your theory that a perfect tackle is one where the player tackled brags about how it didn't hurt his ribs at all.

Max even in on the conspiracy saying he took in flowers & a muffin to him in hospital. Is there no end to the LIES

The whole thing is stupid and makes no sense. I don't why stedy'd bother giving it air.

*ing itk. Get outta here.
410826.jpg

Segment this tweet came from. Good stuff in there, also the comment from Hibbo that a big part of our plan was denying Collingwood the corridor and giving them the boundary line. Reminiscent of how we beat the Dogs first up in 2021.

Last edited:

Segment this tweet came from. Good stuff in there, also the comment from Hibbo that a big part of our plan was denying Collingwood the corridor and giving them the boundary line. Reminiscent of how we beat the Dogs first up in 2021.

Kade Chandler is so under the radar that Daniel cant even get his name right 🤦‍♂️

Kade Chandler is so under the radar that Daniel cant even get his name right 🤦‍♂️
It's funny because I'm pretty sure he's been talking him up all season. Anyway, Kyle Chandler is my second favourite player after Jordan Jones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back