Review Dees v Maggies: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

So cringe.

Still not as bad as BT. Singlehandedly ruined watching the game with his idiocy.

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app
BT of 'mistaking Jordan for Rivers fame when saying Rivers had been summed into the game, then 10 minutes or so later calling him Rivers again' fame?

Like come on man i know they're one digit apart but you're meant to be a pro commentator

I did however like him commentating the Hunter hit tho... don't kill me

They got 3 goals in 10 minutes of of playing time and he rolls that out lol
McLachlan when Sydney kick their first goal next week: "I SEE IT BUT I DON'T BELIEVE IT!"

Joel Smith electrifying ⚡ performance of the week, BD in tatters, so mad right now.

Raging with his hate boner

lewd funny sex GIF

Joel Smith electrifying ⚡ performance of the week, BD in tatters, so mad right now.

He brings so much to the side, I hope he's a permanent feature from now on.

I think he might be leaning back on his kicks for goal a little.... could be wrong... but, either way, we have the right people at the club to help him with that.

He brings so much to the side, I hope he's a permanent feature from now on.

I think he might be leaning back on his kicks for goal a little.... could be wrong... but, either way, we have the right people at the club to help him with that.

Yeah hes perfect for what we need up forward and more valuable than some people realise playing two roles for us, someone who can compete in the air and apply defensive pressure. I dont think hell ever kick bags of goals but he should be a permanent fixture regardless for the rest of the season.

Yeah hes perfect for what we need up forward and more valuable than some people realise playing two roles for us, someone who can compete in the air and apply defensive pressure. I dont think hell ever kick bags of goals but he should be a permanent fixture regardless for the rest of the season.
He's the perfect modern forward. Competes in the air, defensive pressure through the wazoo and can't kick for s**t. Pay him 900k

Topkent mentioned it yesterday when comparing JVR but I reckon its perfect for Smith, he plays an Aaron Hamill style of role great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent mentioned it yesterday when comparing JVR but I reckon its perfect for Smith, he plays an Aaron Hamill style of role great
Be nice for the Lols if he played as angry as Hamill did as well. Bloke would get pissed off if someone tackled him

I thought these videos were meant to end after the three-second intro? :zap:

They made sure to upload it correct this week as BD desperately needed to be educated.

Yeah this was cringe. Horrible commentator. Geez this sport is stiff with so many poor commentators.

Any excuse to bring this up but I still can't believe how bad his commentary was when Kosi kicked the winning goal against Carlton.
He literally doesn't mention the Dees once and waffles on about how sad it is for Carlton for 30 odd seconds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back