Hey, that sounds exactly like me, only I've got a frozen shoulder so I guess I'm out - or am I?WANTED: Football players for ‘professional’ team.
After a highly successful 2018 season where a mere 66 points separated the Demons from a Grand Final the club is seeking some new recruits in an effort to come close to those dizzying heights in 2020. 2019 has been slightly disappointing but it’s all about the journey, the Melbourne way is to win contested possession, our DNA has taken a hit, we realise that our connection could be better, fugazi need not apply.
Key Selection Criteria
1) Inability to hit the backside of a bus
2) Must kick/handball half volleys to teammates as part of commitment to ‘chaos’ style.
3) Must lose feet in contests.
4) Must always handball to stationary teammates in traffic
5) When getting the ball outside of the maul make sure movement is not forward, not backward but twirling, twirling, always twirling.
6) Must cuddle, not tackle
7) Must jog, not chase
8) Must commit to contested ball by getting in the way of teammates
9) Ability to kick no further than 30 metres with wind assistance.
Two way runners, players with leg speed, good decision makers, effective tacklers, pressure forwards and players who have superior skill level to Nar Nar Goons 3rds need not apply.
That's just an indictment on the rest of the team rather than an edorsement of Corey Wagner. His disposal was horrendous yesterday, nowhere near AFL standard.Ugly- the fans here lumping CWag with Josh just because of his name. Looks the most promising of our current wing brigade
The strategy doesn't make sense though. Gawn is the best at what he does, even him playing naturally Grundy wouldnt be a massive damaging factor. They scuffed one of our shining lights to "break even" then ignored Sidebottom.to be fair it worked, Grundy didn’t have much influence around the ground
But then again neither did Gawn after annihilating Grundy on QB