Oceanlabxo

Debutant
Oct 19, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
good: we won despite being awful
bad: we were awful
really bad: new look foward line combo looked dreadful

Probably because he tried to ******* chest mark everything. Unlikely he gets dropped though...

I was being a tad sarcastic. My point was if it wasn't Ben Brown and it was say TMac, people would be calling for his head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
The good:-
The players getting around Tomlison.
Winning even though being rather average most of the day.
I can see McDonald slotting right into the backline.
Fritsch and Pickett played outstanding games.

The bad:-
Note much really, for me. Team did not fire except in bits and just did enough to win.

The Ugly:-
Injuries

thedank

All Australian
Mar 2, 2019
Meth City
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Perth
The Melbourne of old would've dropped their heads in the 2nd and gave up, the fight back in the 3rd was very impressive. Fritsch 6 goals too! If he gets anything beyond a fine for that elbow the game is stuffed (well, more stuffed)

Bathwater session all week and lucky to get Away with it. TKs lab being fired up hard in the morning. Maybe even the napalm thread.
Can't wait!

I'll echo what others have said, good to win when we played poorly for most of the game and a lot of passengers. Good for Kozz and Jacko to step up so much, they were fantastic.
Bad seeing Tomlinson badly hurt :(

Also, the 15m rule. Clearly it was rule of the week from the umps, and even after last night's farce they were red hot on anything less than 25m.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Good: First 😱
Bad: A lot
Ugly: North fans claiming that Fristch is a sniper. The only thing he sniped today was the footy between the big sticks.
Was an assault on the goals.

Not really to take out of that, take the win move on.

Bad tomlinson going down has been so important hopefully we can find a replacement for him. McDonald looked all right.

Hopefully Brown can find some form is a great kick but didn't make much of an impact. Need to find some chemistry asap or he needs to go.

6 touches for Brown. 6!!! How on Earth in modern football?

Can we drop hm for Weid please?
What point are you trying to make?

lots of key forwards don’t get much ball. Particularly on the way back from a string of injuries over the past 18 months.

A millimetre away from three goals too. on a bad day.

I swear most of you get your kicks by trying to be as alt as possible. At least topkent backs his opinions up with a bit of analysis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back