Review Dees v Norf and the Ghost of 1965 - the Good, Bad and Ugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Brothers, Norf has been waiting for this moment to humiliate us. Our boys are so complacent about this game, not realising that they're walking into a trap. Norf by 15 points. Please share your thoughts after the game

Even if we win you'll somehow end up with less money

I didn’t actually wager. Your approach has merit and I’ve done that sort of thing before. Might as well get compensated if you’re going to suffer that kind of misery.

I didn’t actually wager. Your approach has merit and I’ve done that sort of thing before. Might as well get compensated if you’re going to suffer that kind of misery.
Mate so many of us have bet against us on a weekly basis and getting rich

Mate so many of us have bet against us on a weekly basis and getting rich
Are you rich now, Topkent?

I would like to see you buy some terrible footballers mac-mansion with a black marble bathroom and a neon backlit bar area. Centrepiece of the ballroom should be this amazing thing I saw online one time and can’t find anymore but it’s a massive chandelier covered in tasteful gold-plated fuzzy dice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to see you buy some terrible footballers mac-mansion with a black marble bathroom and a neon backlit bar area. Centrepiece of the ballroom should be this amazing thing I saw online one time and can’t find anymore but it’s a massive chandelier covered in tasteful gold-plated fuzzy dice
That Chandy sounds horrific but the neon bar won me over. I'll take it

He bought Tom Scully's art collection

A perfect day to engineer the ultimate win-win scenario. Either Dees top of the table or the angry satisfaction of being $1000 richer

So sad how predictable this was. Club has yet again shot itself in the foot when we could put ourselves in an exceptionally strong position. Have now lost to the wooden spooners 5 times in the last 10 years. Been like this ever since 2006 when we dropped two games to a hapless Carlton. Mental short people that will never change unfortunately.

So sad how predictable this was. Club has yet again shot itself in the foot when we could put ourselves in an exceptionally strong position. Have now lost to the wooden spooners 5 times in the last 10 years. Been like this ever since 2006 when we dropped two games to a hapless Carlton. Mental short people that will never change unfortunately.

works every time champ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back