Review Dees v Norf: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Friends, as the airlines buckle under the demand to fly spectators to Tassie for this Match of the Century, please share your thoughts after the game.

Biff not tipping a loss. I'm worried now

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Petty injury sucks, moonboots are usually precautionary though so hopefully will be minor.

Take the 4 points and move on. Kozzy brilliant and I really liked Hunters game. Defence looks better with Hibbo there, think we need Tomlinson back in short term and Smith goes forward until Petty is back.

Good: We kicked 100 points and won. Ill take it
Bad: Our play in general
Ugly: Petty injury (* you Tom Sparrow), dreading the forward line change, James Jordon and James Harmes.

Good: Came back from a low effort start
Bad: Had a low effort start
Ugly: Petty injury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good: Small forwards; responding to a horrific start

Bad: Starting like that against a horrendous team; the Jordon and Harmes combo (especially given that Jordon got enough junk time ball to probably hold his spot)

Ugly: Petty injury and next week's forward line

Just one of those games, North in Tassie is bizarro world, still a poor match overall.

Good:

• Pegging back the margin, always felt we would, good sides do that
  • Kossie was brilliant again, ANB putting together a great month, Chandler was solid, Trac great too.

Ugly:

• Clearance work still poor.
  • May and Lever bedshits
  • Petty injury, ******* Sparrow, learn to hit a target.
  • JJ and Harmes, just no.

I'm sick of our players complaining to the umpires, sure you get some s**t decisions but play the ball. Never have i been more angry when May annoyed the Smith mark wasn't payed turns to the umpire that hasn't called a stop to play yet, to bitch at him. Turns his back to the play, leaves the goaline undefended, ball spills out from a ground ball and is dribbled through.

It's not just May and it's not just this team. Honestly i get it, but play to the ******* whistle

I'm sick of our players complaining to the umpires, sure you get some s**t decisions but play the ball. Never have i been more angry when May annoyed the Smith mark wasn't payed turns to the umpire that hasn't called a stop to play yet, to bitch at him. Turns his back to the play, leaves the goaline undefended, ball spills out from a ground ball and is dribbled through.

It's not just May and it's not just this team. Honestly i get it, but play to the ******* whistle
Infuriating at every level. Blokes do that in 4th grade and you see the consequences as the play moves on. Pros should be better than that

Good: being able to watch this team concede pretty decent deficits and still being able to be fairly relaxed because you can safely expect a comeback has been one of the most satisfying elements of the last three years

Since you've admitted that the Brown discourse has effectively been baiting to this point, please don't start.

I said “some” has been tongue-in-cheek, not all.

Prefer Brown over Grundy if Petty is out. JVR must have proper aerial support.

Did Trac kick enough goals to get 3 votes?

(Have a cheeky 100 on Trac brownlow/Dees premiership at good odds)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back