Review Dees v Norf - the Good, Bad & Fugly in the Quest for 10-0

Remove this Banner Ad

Brothers and Sisters, one genuine Norf supporter is worth 10,000 of their equivalents from WCE - all power to them. I dont know how they amass the fortitude to play in the near-empty sepsis that is Marvel Stadium, week after week. They have had our measure for so long: Norf by 33 Points

:$

Carried by Oliver and the umps.

If Bailey Laurie isn't better than Bedford or Melksham ill be ****ed.

1000000000000000000 inside 50's for 14 goals, might need to "work on our forward connection" this week.

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Typical crap win against a crap side, we play such horrible footy against North, can't understand it.

Good: 10-0, Clarry.

Bad: Most of this game, inside 50s, Norths accurate kicking.

Burn the tape and move on.

JP2

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2003
Prague
AFL Club
Melbourne
2022 MFC fans: F**k, beating North by 47 points at Marvel to go 10-0 in the season after winning a premiership. How underwhelming.

2014 MFC fans:

s-l400.jpg

UGLY: Burn the ******* jumper, especially the long sleeve ones.

It right up there with the silver atrocity for worst ever. Shame, coz I usually like our Indigenous round jumpers.

Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Tasmania
UGLY: Burn the ******* jumper, especially the long sleeve ones.

It right up there with the silver atrocity for worst ever. Shame, coz I usually like our Indigenous round jumpers.
I blame the jumpers for how crap we played. Especially those long sleeves, they couldn't move in them.

Jeez we like to play to our opponents level.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
:$

Carried by Oliver and the umps.

If Bailey Laurie isn't better than Bedford or Melksham ill be ducked.

1000000000000000000 inside 50's for 14 goals, might need to "work on our forward connection" this week.
Maybe they are waiting for round 20 to debut Laurie and give him a bowey like run to the grand final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 13, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Petracca

For a guy of his status he is seriously one of the worst kicks for goal and his general field kicking is pox as well.

It's no wonder I laugh when the Dustin Martin comparison get spoken about. Martin is a dead eye in front of goal and actually is a decent field compared to Petracca. These stupid comparisons need to stop from thr media.

Petracca

For a guy of his status he is seriously one of the worst kicks for goal and his general field kicking is pox as well.

It's no wonder I laugh when the Dustin Martin comparison get spoken about. Martin is a dead eye in front of goal and actually is a decent field compared to Petracca. These stupid comparisons need to stop from thr media.

Hes a bloody good player, but yeah, for a bloody good player he is the worst kick of them

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Petracca

Media loves pointless comparisons they are both very different players.

I'm not sure what to make of these performances. Were we really just going at half pace or just generally playing s**t lazy football. I feel like the saints game is the only time this year we've seen our best footy, maybe the 3rd against gws. I'm hoping they will lift again for the next new challenge.

Don't get me wrong, he's an absolute gun, but fmd he's butchered some shots on goal this year.

I agree, his field kicking isn't much chop either.

Oliver's has improved a s**t tone tho.

thedank

All Australian
Mar 2, 2019
Meth City
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Perth
Is trac carrying a niggle? Doesn't seem his explosive best, and hasn't for a few weeks now

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
Is trac carrying a niggle? Doesn't seem his explosive best, and hasn't for a few weeks now

He's had some problems with his body for a number of years IIRC. He seems to have a specific weekly routine to get his body right on the week-end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back