Review Dees v Norf - the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Brothers, sadly we live in a world where goodness, nobility and integrity do not always prevail against Norfness.

We are yet to get out of gear. We had one less day of rest. We played in the humidity of Brisbane. Couple with these factors with our state of mental toughness and I reckon that the drought will go on - Norf to prevail by 3 points.

download.jpeg

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The streak had to be broken some time. Glad to See Nathan Jones played long enough to see that day, lots of respect for him. Good player who stuck around through dark and darker times and turned into a great player.

Well done lads, enjoy the win and the rest of the season.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Jeebus, how quickly did you close the match day thread??

DemonLord

Senior List
Mar 25, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Wait .. I don't understand.

We beat a side we were expected to beat.
We beat a hoodoo side.
We did not suffer any last minute come backs and just fall over the line.

Who is this side and what have they done with my Demons.

This feels so good. Bye bye last of the old hoodoos. New team writing their own history.

DL.

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
There's something about the team that hasn't "gelled" over the first few weeks. This week needs to be no change at the selection table.

Hogan is massive.

Frustrated that we didn't grab more percentage. First quarter and dodgy umpiring cost us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
There's something about the team that hasn't "gelled" over the first few weeks. This week needs to be no change at the selection table.

Hogan is massive.

Frustrated that we didn't grab more percentage. First quarter and dodgy umpiring cost us.

Reckon it gelled after 1/4 time we just weren’t clean going inside 50.

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Bugg is a ducking legend
And I live ol horse head Harmes

I think I’ve worked out the formula

Early melt
Smash 6 PBRs
10 parliament lights
Late night lawn mowing with hand lawn mower
More PBR
Watch last 3 minutes

No whiskey or Lttle yella pils
if you drink pbr you deserve to lose

Sylvia Saint

Cancelled
May 20, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Crusaders
Thank God it's over, Lewis and Hogan spoke of not being around for most of the streak but that's 12 long years for us fans and Nathan Jones. And thank God we could actually enjoy the final 10 minutes for it.

Lewis trolling all those fools who thought he was cooked.

Some of that umpiring was atrocious. We got more frees on paper and maybe a couple of dodgy ones our way, but that free to Goldstein and the non-goal to Fritsch were two of the worst you'll ever see. Ben Brown is a great player but he flaps his arms like a bird.

Lever wasn't great but definitely more comfortable today. Quick, Adelaide fans, remind us again how great Doedee is.

space_cowboy

All Australian
Oct 15, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Good
Win
Bugg. Should be first picked every week!
Kent. Seriously, how good are we?
Jones. Great composure. Class captain.
Troll free threads

Bad
Took 14 minutes to wake up. More double espressos before game please.
Lever. Maybe it's just me, but shouldn't he be played loose back?

Fugly
Umpires, especially the one who denied Fritsch that spectacular mark. Just evil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back