Review Dees v Orks: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel like I spent most of my 20s going to early season games vs Hawthorn at the G where they’d ******* annihilate us and make us look like a suburban team. It’s been nice to get a smidge of payback for that these last few years.
I still love beating the Hawks for that exact reason. Took a bunch of Pommy mates to their first ever game in the mid 00's, we got absolutely reamed and to this day they still ask me if my team is any good!!!

Pretty positive about that performance; no real passengers, some really good performances in the forward half from our smalls. Sparrow solid game; Petty got through unscathed and will be better for the run.

Frustrating to cop two (potentially) big injuries to May/Lever which sours things.
Brown was definitely a passenger. He was lucky we won by 56 points, if we lost no one would have given him a pass for that game

Brown was definitely a passenger. He was lucky we won by 56 points, if we lost no one would have given him a pass for that game
I would have. But I always do because he’s really nice

I really want to see a sitcom where TK and Ben Brown live together.

Season 3 Episode 13 GIF by The Simpsons

It's my favourite followed by 'Last exit Springfield' 'Homer Simpson Vs the city of New York' and 'Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk'

But yeah 'rosebud' (the bobo ep) is peak. Burns is at his absolute best as an antagonist. The jokes are all amazing and Homer is even a great dad in the episode. You were also way ahead on posting the screenshot of the burns Smithers sitcom bit, if I hadn't been training I would have been onto it

Anyways did some footy happen on the weekend or something?

It's my favourite followed by 'Last exit Springfield' 'Homer Simpson Vs the city of New York' and 'Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk'

But yeah 'rosebud' (the bobo ep) is peak. Burns is at his absolute best as an antagonist. The jokes are all amazing and Homer is even a great dad in the episode. You were also way ahead on posting the screenshot of the burns Smithers sitcom bit, if I hadn't been training I would have been onto it

Anyways did some footy happen on the weekend or something?
I ranked my top 20 in about half an hour over on the SFA board last year. Enjoy

Number one has to be Last Exit to Springfield

Blinking Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Number two is Cape Feare

homer simpson GIF

Number three is You Only Move Twice

season 8 hank scorpio GIF

Gets harder now. Number four is 22 Short Films About Springfield

season 7 episode 21 GIF

Number five is Marge Vs The Monorail

happy season 4 GIF

Number six is Homer's Enemy

season 8 episode 23 GIF

Number seven (Deep Space Homer) gave me one of my all-time favourite Simpsons gags

View attachment 1784498

Number eight is $pringfield

View attachment 1784501

Number nine is Homer vs the 18th Amendment

View attachment 1784508

Number 10 is Homer at the Bat

Season 3 Paper GIF by The Simpsons

But number 11 is Homer the Great

homer simpson GIF

I always had a soft spot for number 12, And Maggie Makes Three

homer simpson episode 13 GIF

Number 13 is also a sweet episode, Mother Simpson

mother simpson GIF

Number 14 is Mr Plow

homer simpson put it in h GIF

Number 15 is The Springfield Files

I Bring You Love Season 8 GIF by The Simpsons

Number 16 is the Who Shot Mr Burns double episode

Season 6 Episode 25 GIF by The Simpsons

Number 17 is Treehouse of Horror V

muppet babies GIF

Number 18 is Rosebud

season 5 GIF

Number 19 is The City of New York vs Homer Simpson

View attachment 1784526

Number 20 is Hurricane Neddy

season 8 krusty the klown GIF
As Headless mentioned at the time, 'The PTA Disbands' missing from this list is an oversight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ranked my top 20 in about half an hour over on the SFA board last year. Enjoy

As Headless mentioned at the time, 'The PTA Disbands' missing from this list is an oversight.
For those who don't know SFA stands for Simpsons Football Association.

Another great bit from the auto dialer , Milhouse raising him eyebrows then cutting to him being put in the back of an ambulance is so funny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back