Review Dees v Orks: The Good, Bad, Fugly & Biblical

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks my main concern from that picture on the website you gave me is it looks like those seats are hard up against the wall doesn't show an aisle there hopefully there virtual view is wrong at there is an aisle
I was in a similar position a few weeks ago, I think your view is fine. The only problems with impeding views is by the scoreboard.

Sorry scoreboard? I'm on bottom level not top.
That's what I'm saying the scoreboard is the only spot with an impeded view, you being the bottom level have nothing to worry about imo.

I will say it sometimes can be hard to see if your near the back on the bottom level but only behind the goals, only because you can't see the top of the goals so if it's going high you can't tell if it's a goal or behind.

That's what I'm saying the scoreboard is the only spot with an impeded view, you being the bottom level have nothing to worry about imo.

I will say it sometimes can be hard to see if your near the back on the bottom level but only behind the goals, only because you can't see the top of the goals so if it's going high you can't tell if it's a goal or behind.
Cool thanks I'm only 6 rows back from the roof above so hopefully be ok there is another 7-8 rows behind me so I'm not at the very back plus on 50m line. Appreciate all your help

Cool thanks I'm only 6 rows back from the roof above so hopefully be ok there is another 7-8 rows behind me so I'm not at the very back plus on 50m line. Appreciate all your help
No worries - drop by and ask unrelated questions on an unrelated team's board on a disused 4 year old thread any time! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back