Review Dees v Richmond: the Good, Bad & Up the Clacker

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing i noticed with JKH was the way he literally gets the ball in a pack situation and sort of jumps and loops a high handball to a team mate standing half a metre away from him with about 5 opponents around him
Ahh right, of course- I suppose we are a bit short of players who can retrieve the ball and deliver it to people in shitty positions.

Hopefully we address this in the off-season and trade some of our classy outside runners for a few more contested type players.

So how is it going fellow Melbourne supporters? I haven't watched an entire game now in 10 weeks.. Fair performance by the club to turn me off my own team by that much.

Haven't missed one of Simon Goodwin's after the siren segments tho, riveting stuff, you never know what he's going say each week but you can bet it will be one of

A) we're all hurting just like you, the players and the coaches
B) we are sick of losing, it's time to start winning or
C) there was some real improvement for <enter quarter or half when opposition decided to go easy on us>

Great club, great players, great coaches. 👍
Kudos to you. I wish I had the will power to turn my back but this misery is more addictive than heroin & nicotine combined.

but this misery is more addictive than heroin & nicotine combined.

Not to me, these campaigners are just boring as *, I could honestly catch some z's if I tried watching us play an entire game.

So how is it going fellow Melbourne supporters? I haven't watched an entire game now in 10 weeks.. Fair performance by the club to turn me off my own team by that much.

Haven't missed one of Simon Goodwin's after the siren segments tho, riveting stuff, you never know what he's going say each week but you can bet it will be one of

A) we're all hurting just like you, the players and the coaches
B) we are sick of losing, it's time to start winning or
C) there was some real improvement for <enter quarter or half when opposition decided to go easy on us>

Great club, great players, great coaches. 👍
Gday A11. I’m going well thanks. It’s been a year about little victories I guess. I just now remembered that I considered forking out for the GF guarantee but didn’t, so that’s a win. I think I’ll spend September watching all the Goodwin segments spliced together to music. That’s something to look forward to.

Gday A11. I’m going well thanks. It’s been a year about little victories I guess. I just now remembered that I considered forking out for the GF guarantee but didn’t, so that’s a win. I think I’ll spend September watching all the Goodwin segments spliced together to music. That’s something to look forward to.

May I recommend the Benny Hill theme tune. 😉

She hasn’t really asked questions, done research or credible reporting, for some years now though. She’s just an opinion shock jock these days. Say something controversial in a firm voice then sit back and let the reactions become the story.

I have no issue with her preference for examining club structures, footy departments and internal politics and personalities that impede a clubs performance. It’s a good line of enquiry and should be mined.

I do take issue these days with the way she does it, which seems to me to be entirely lazy - no real reporting and no demonstrable evidence for her negative proclamations.

I mean, to be fair, she's not a reporter anymore. She writes 1-2 opinion pieces per week, that's her specific role.

I'm not a fan of her, but context is important

Remove this Banner Ad

Back