Review Dees v Roy-Bears: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Good:

I was sitting in the front row of Olympic so got wedged in by families waiting for kick-to-kick. So since I couldn't leave and was stuck there singing the song multiple times, I had my first and last opportunity to participate in the High-five random player as they run past the stand.

My tally is:

Max Gawn (two hands actually, double-high-five - very big hands. Quite tough, like a carpenter)
Hibberd (left hand - firm slap with a bit of sting)
Dom Tyson (don't remember his hands but I yelled 'nice hair Dom' at him and he looked puzzled)
Harmes (pretty much as you would expect a Harmes hand to be)
Brayshaw (large hands - yelled 'thanks' at back at the crowd)
Jayden Hunt (interesting - quite a warm, squooshy hand - sort of like a reasonably clean child when you have to take them across a road).

That's all the hands I remember.

Edit: I forgot Jones. I can't remember his hand particularly but I feel sure it was a mature, captain sort of hand.

LOL. Cant imagine Harmes being complimented on his hair style too often.

Apparently Nippys has the biggest hands in the game? Don't watch TFS, so relying on hearsay.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-05-07/im-weird-and-i-dont-care-jayden-hunt-opens-up

I was watching on the couch and they highlighted pedersens brave effort going back with the flight of the ball. Maybe me think of his first game in the red and blue where he had a bad moment and ducked his head, it's almost symbolic of how far the club has come since round 1 2013.

I was watching on the couch and they highlighted pedersens brave effort going back with the flight of the ball. Maybe me think of his first game in the red and blue where he had a bad moment and ducked his head, it's almost symbolic of how far the club has come since round 1 2013.

Was that the lead up to the Harmes goal in the last?

Was an ordinary kick option by hogan to kick there but pederson willed himself to make a contest and cause a spillage.

Disturbingly I can still remember Neeld saying how as a footy club the coaches would have to teach him

Disturbingly I can still remember Neeld saying how as a footy club the coaches would have to teach him

"We will be the toughest side to play against" lol

I think if neeld tried on purpose to make us worse he would of done a better job than he did

Remove this Banner Ad

Back