Review Dees v Scraggers: the Good, the Bad & the Fugly - dedicated to Yze Magic

Remove this Banner Ad

Brothers, I dedicate this review thread to the legendary Yze Magic - one of ours - who evidently died last week according to sources on Demonland.

Brothers, I dedicate this review thread to the legendary Yze Magic - one of ours - who evidently died last week according to sources on Demonland.
Very popular character in the primary supporter group on FB too, from the tributes there.

Congrats on the win. Really brought the heat today and we turned into a shambles. First time I've seen Melbourne play for four quarters and you've got to be excited about what you're building.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

What, when, how?

Ugly No FTA coverage of this game , the only game today . Get F***** ch 7 !!

Best game we've played in forever how long and I had to watch it on my damn phone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats on the win. Really brought the heat today and we turned into a shambles. First time I've seen Melbourne play for four quarters and you've got to be excited about what you're building.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

That second quarter was why footy is so bloody good. Both teams gave as good as they got! Hope Jong isn't long term done, really feel for the guy (mentioned earlier)

Now to cop the three biggest ego's joke amongst themselves non stop for an hour. Please just be merciful and play our song straight away.

And they start with crap. Wow, what a shock.
Bloody Home and Away is less scripted and more funny than is crap.

Yay, now viral videos from 2010 acting as an excuse to splice in old clips of these morons hamming it up on camera.

10minutes in, not a SINGLE mention of the game that just happened. Frawley banging on about nicknames for genitals and Richmond.

HAHAHA there's a tiny bit steam coming off his head after a full game of footy!

Last edited:
That was as clinical, disciplined and just ******* exceptional as we've seen from this club in 11 years. A lot will be made of how bad the Dogs were, but we just smashed them all over the park. Lid is ajar.

That was as clinical, disciplined and just ******* exceptional as we've seen from this club in 11 years. A lot will be made of how bad the Dogs were, but we just smashed them all over the park. Lid is ajar.
How long is your ******* Norf bet for??

Good: Oscar - two weeks in a row, everyone's been a critic but he's been excellent over the past game and a half!
Pressure - great to see a bloke like Pederson who isn't the quickest busting his guts to chase and tackle.
A four quarter performance.

Bad & Fugly can fo for this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back