Review Dees v Suns: the Good, Bad & Fugly.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a good team, but lacks balance.

FB: Oliver, Oliver, Oliver
HB: Oliver, Oliver, Oliver
C: Oliver, Oliver, Oliver
HF: Oliver, Oliver, Oliver
FF: Oliver, Tmac, Oliver.
R: Gawn, Oliver, Oliver
IC: Oliver, Oliver, Oliver, Oliver,
E: Oliver, Oliver, Oliver, OMac

I will back my team of Frosts to at least break even with your team. They'll all run very fast and most likely straight into each other, over and over again until a chain reaction occurs and all the players are consumed in cold fusion. The only thing remaining after the reaction will be a giant Frosty the snowman amalgamation which I would back to rush through enough behinds to win the game. I think it was the plot of a 90s movie, so it's totally plausible.

I will back my team of Frosts to at least break even with your team. They'll all run very fast and most likely straight into each other, over and over again until a chain reaction occurs and all the players are consumed in cold fusion. The only thing remaining after the reaction will be a giant Frosty the snowman amalgamation which I would back to rush through enough behinds to win the game. I think it was the plot of a 90s movie, so it's totally plausible.
Maybe, but your team of Frosts is going to be all at sea when they have to face up on my Tmac and my Gawn. Also, I know he's fast in a straight line, but does Frost actually turn corners? My Olivers can - all of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back