Review Dees v the Aints: the Good, Bad & Fugly - Rd 15, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Loved how that talentless worm steele only gets a fine for smacking Oliver in the guts in the last quarter. Yet Hawkins gets a game for a jumper punch last year, among others.

*talentless is harsh. Showed elite traits at bringing oliver down ti hos talentless ways.
are you serious ... if oliver played for my team after diving from that tap i would be ashamed ... funny enough he did the exact same thing at the next ball up ... not coming to your board to cause trouble but seriously Oliver could become one of the greats but if he keeps up this flopping business the umps will clue onto it and before you guys know it you got lindsay thomas 2.0 .... go the ball Oliver you are better than that diving rubish ....

are you serious ... if oliver played for my team after diving from that tap i would be ashamed ... funny enough he did the exact same thing at the next ball up ... not coming to your board to cause trouble but seriously Oliver could become one of the greats but if he keeps up this flopping business the umps will clue onto it and before you guys know it you got lindsay thomas 2.0 .... go the ball Oliver you are better than that diving rubish ....
If you're reading this, * off

I mean he’s not wrong about Oliver flopping
Oh I dont mind what he said, it was fairly accurate. but it's much too soon to in the week for either of their supporters to be here mouthing off. Take your three win season and gtfo, please.

Loved how that talentless worm steele only gets a fine for smacking Oliver in the guts in the last quarter. Yet Hawkins gets a game for a jumper punch last year, among others.

*talentless is harsh. Showed elite traits at bringing oliver down ti hos talentless ways.
Oliver is a diving lil ******** id be ******* ashamed if a player got suspended for love tapping him. give me Steele any day over most our players laid 11 tackles had the most pressure acts for the game. if thats what no talent brings to a team then we are doing it all wrong.

dont worry it was all the umpires fault we would of won by 100 if it wasnt for the umpires paying free kicks that were there.. how dare they pay frees in your 50
you guys might want to harden up if you are upset by the frees in that game ... you got the WCE in Perth still to come in round 22 ... if Dean Margetts is the controling ump you guys might just blow a poo poo valve.. he litterally makes his own rules up to favour his WCE's

you guys might want to harden up if you are upset by the frees in that game ... you got the WCE in Perth still to come in round 22 ... if Dean Margetts is the controling ump you guys might just blow a poo poo valve.. he litterally makes his own rules up to favour his WCE's
hahaha i was taking the piss i dont even notice the umpiring until i come in this place and so many campaigners are moaning like lil bitches about the umpiring. i lied only time i noticed umpiring was eagles vs bombers thought that was 1 sides as * in the 3rd

hahaha i was taking the piss i dont even notice the umpiring until i come in this place and so many campaigners are moaning like lil bitches about the umpiring. i lied only time i noticed umpiring was eagles vs bombers thought that was 1 sides as **** in the 3rd

I agree with you about umpiring but the eagles in Perth are so ****ed you have to be a 5 goal better team to scrape a win against them over there.

The usual 'forgive the intrusion' from an oppo supporter.

I know the last thing you want is sympathy, but you have it from this old tiger. I've been as low as you guys must feel tonight. The only thing I can say is that s**t days like today make it all the more satisfying when the success comes, which might be sooner than you think.

I think doomsday will happen before that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon this will be the game that makes Melbourne "turn it around".

Put your house on the Dees making the granny, then winning it from there. It's our year boys and girls, I can feel it in my toes!!!!

Your toes are malfunctioning as is your misplaced confidence in the team filled with unaccountable losers.

What is going on with our midfield set up?

We play Brayshaw & Petracca in centre bounces for lots of the game, even Harmes goes in there.

But Tyson & Jones don't set foot in there.

Tyson especially is a clearance player and not much else.

Yeh I noticed that, earlier in the year we seemed to rotate a lot more guys through the middle, including ANB, Hogan and even Hannan, plus Oliver was spending time forward. It's as if the panic switch was hit during the Collingwood game and now no one else can get a look in there apart from our 4 or 5 best, but changing it up for short periods was proving a benefit for us I thought.

Harmes was good and Vineys last quarter was pretty impressive. Rest can choke on their breakfast for all I care.

Can someone please ask Goodwin to explain why we are ******* trash on our home ground?

Gawn was epic for the most part, without him we lose by 5 goals even with the late flurry

dont worry it was all the umpires fault we would of won by 100 if it wasnt for the umpires paying free kicks that were there.. how dare they pay frees in your 50
Nah you’ve got it all wrong - it’s just the ones that weren’t there that are frustrating. I think it’s pretty reasonable for the umps to pay St Kilda frees when they’re there...

Nah you’ve got it all wrong - it’s just the ones that weren’t there that are frustrating. I think it’s pretty reasonable for the umps to pay St Kilda frees when they’re there...
wasnt mentioned at all on 360 or on the coach how bad we were robbed by the umpires(yet to watch talking footy).. they did mention how s**t we played. i didnt notice 1 freekick that shouldnt have been paid. just cause it was in their 50 doesnt mean it shouldnt have been paid. Are people really blaming the umpires for how easily we let them score?

wasnt mentioned at all on 360 or on the coach how bad we were robbed by the umpires(yet to watch talking footy).. they did mention how s**t we played. i didnt notice 1 freekick that shouldnt have been paid. just cause it was in their 50 doesnt mean it shouldnt have been paid. Are people really blaming the umpires for how easily we let them score?
TBH I haven’t even watched the game. I was listening on Krock and SEN, back and forth. Commentators on both went on about a few of the saints frees and 50s that resulted in goals. I’m sure it’s nothing, just using it to vent my disbelief that we lost to St Kilda

TBH I haven’t even watched the game. I was listening on Krock and SEN, back and forth. Commentators on both went on about a few of the saints frees and 50s that resulted in goals. I’m sure it’s nothing, just using it to vent my disbelief that we lost to St Kilda
Maybe i watch footy differently i get pissed at the player and never the umpire for the free kick. I respect how hard their job is and learnt from junior footy to respect the umpires decision. i cant stand the mentality of supporters bashing umpires its crap and my daughter has to go to the footy with campaigners abusing the poor *ers its terrible. How about we take responsibility for having a s**t game plan that has been worked out and good teams all year have smoked us.. Watching talking footy now not a mention of the free kicks that robbed us

Maybe i watch footy differently i get pissed at the player and never the umpire for the free kick. I respect how hard their job is and learnt from junior footy to respect the umpires decision. i cant stand the mentality of supporters bashing umpires its crap and my daughter has to go to the footy with campaigners abusing the poor ******s its terrible. How about we take responsibility for having a s**t game plan that has been worked out and good teams all year have smoked us.. Watching talking footy now not a mention of the free kicks that robbed us

Mate I thought there was 2 completely wrong free kicks.
First one was Stevens push in the back by Salem, that was wrong and was a point I think.
Other was Hogans blocking free where he just shoved the StKilda bloke and won a free kick when he didn't even go for the ball. Bullshit and we got a goal.

As for the rest they always felt worse because everytime stkilda got clean ball they took it down the other end and scored.

2 of Hogans 3 goals were frees inside 50.

Mate I thought there was 2 completely wrong free kicks.
First one was Stevens push in the back by Salem, that was wrong and was a point I think.
Other was Hogans blocking free where he just shoved the StKilda bloke and won a free kick when he didn't even go for the ball. Bullshit and we got a goal.

As for the rest they always felt worse because everytime stkilda got clean ball they took it down the other end and scored.

2 of Hogans 3 goals were frees inside 50.
Mehhhh doesnt really bother me it all evens up we had 5 more free kicks. it does bother me when people are calling them cheaters and the rest of the rubbish blaming them for losing. if we expect em to get every single free right it just wont happen and ya gonna be disappointed. the rules arent black and white. Hogans last free could of went either way with how easy in the backs were paid but it went our way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back