Review Dees v the Aints: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

you're one of the good guys, or at least I've seen you not being disrespectful to other teams. that's all I'm saying. I was coming over to say commiserations on the loss and wish you guys luck but noticed the title and thought yas were better than that. all I'm saying. I didn't read any of the thread or what any Saints fan has said
Literally every oppo team gets a derogatory nickname on our review threads. You're not special.

1 TACKLE FOR THE MATCH
Hibberd
Jones
Weideman
TMac
Hunt
Wagner

0 Tackles for the match

Jetta
Fritsch
Lewis

Sam Frost had one less tackle than these 9 player combined.... something is seriously ******* broken

4 of our back 6 had a total of 2 tackles combined, our wings managed 1 combined.

Some other fun stats:

Inside 50 efficiency: 35 fkkn %!?

Hit outs: 49(us) - 16. YET WE LOST CLEARANCES! Gawn might as well not play. He simply does not assist us. Dropped marks, doesn’t go forward, gives away D50 marks, s**t target for kickins that doesn’t ever clunk that mark, and can’t get above a jog. And CLEARLY hasn’t learnt the new ruck rules! Preuss clearly has, as he knows he can grab the ball and boot it, and does that every time he’s unopposed or against a crap ruck. Gawn does and did still do shitty little taps to a scrum of players. He’s killing us out there at the moment, despite being right in amongst it.

Oliver, Brayshaw, Hunt and Spargo were our 4 worst players at disposal efficiency - all below 65% . I reckon they were responsible for about 50% of our attack into the 50, and all missed multiple passes to leading forwards.

Zero. Nada. None of our mids took a single contested mark between them. Nil.

Mr $650,000 a year spent a third of the game off the ground. I don’t believe he was injured. If sydney kept buddy or gws kept Cameron off the ground for a third of the game, people would ask match fixing questions. But presumably we were too top heavy and had nothing else for him to do.

Petracca and Brayshaw were our equal highest Clanger players. Surprise surprise. At least they both tried and got their hands on the ball.

Finally, ONLY 2 of our players laid more than a SINGLE tackle in our forward 50! Thats disgusting. Like mentioned earlier, Richmond have been finishing top of the ladder and getting bottom round picks, yet have found 3 or 4 small forward defensive players. We have none, nor have we found one in the past decade. What’s wrong with us?

Also mentioned in another thread. fkk Rawlings off. **** on a bull that bloke (both obviously by just looking and listening to him, but also from a mate who was down at Tigers before they have him the boot and went on to win the flag...)

Last edited:

I think 1-4 is redeemable, just. 1-5 is really pushing up hill. 2-4 keeps you alive.

iraqiinformationminister.jpg

Some other fun stats:

Inside 50 efficiency: 35 fkkn %!?

Hit outs: 49(us) - 16. YET WE LOST CLEARANCES! Gawn might as well not play. He simply does not assist us. Dropped marks, doesn’t go forward, gives away D50 marks, s**t target for kickins that doesn’t ever clunk that mark, and can’t get above a jog. And CLEARLY hasn’t learnt the new ruck rules! Preuss clearly has, as he knows he can grab the ball and boot it, and does that every time he’s unopposed or against a crap ruck. Gawn does and did still do shitty little taps to a scrum of players. He’s killing us out there at the moment, despite being right in amongst it.

Oliver, Brayshaw, Hunt and Spargo were our 4 worst players at disposal efficiency - all below 65% . I reckon they were responsible for about 50% of our attack into the 50, and all missed multiple passes to leading forwards.

Zero. Nada. None of our mids took a single contested mark between them. Nil.

Mr $650,000 a year spent a third of the game off the ground. I don’t believe he was injured. If sydney kept buddy or gws kept Cameron off the ground for a third of the game, people would ask match fixing questions. But presumably we were too top heavy and had nothing else for him to do.

Petracca and Brayshaw were our equal highest Clanger players. Surprise surprise. At least they both tried and got their hands on the ball.

Finally, ONLY 2 of our players laid more than a SINGLE tackle in our forward 50! Thats disgusting. Like mentioned earlier, Richmond have been finishing top of the ladder and getting bottom round picks, yet have found 3 or 4 small forward defensive players. We have none, nor have we found one in the past decade. What’s wrong with us?

Also mentioned in another thread. fkk Rawlings off. **** on a bull that bloke (both obviously by just looking and listening to him, but also from a mate who was down at Tigers before they have him the boot and went on to win the flag...)
Think you mean Chaplin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back