Review Dees v the Aureus Coast: the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Coming off the champagne football we played against the Orks, I have every confidence in our boys and the registered turtles (V, L and J) in their midst . . . . .

Dees by 3

Demon 16

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Coming off the champagne football we played against the Orks, I have every confidence in our boys and the registered turtles (V, L and J) in their midst . . . . .

Dees by 3

You forgot the ‘P’.

If he has another 10 possession 0 goal game he’s surely got to go for a few weeks to focus on shredding some weight and increasing his intensity for longer periods.

Gold Coast Deserved to win, know the conditions of their home ground better and are very competitive and don't deserve to be underestimated by fans or opposition

This game reminded me so much of the loss vs Port last year. Honestly I don't know how we can take any positives from that cluster truck of a performance
That game was of a higher standard than this one

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
As awful as that game was, I had a stupid grin on my face at the end.

Just an awful game of footy and we have some serious issues, but winning still feels good. Not sure where we go from here, my care factor has reached low levels so I’ll enjoy the wins but not be too phased about the losses.

I’ll just enjoy that bizzare result tonight.

Back