Review Dees v the Dogs - End of Days indeed: the Good and Bad, Fugly and Calamitous

Remove this Banner Ad

My friends, Judgement is upon us. The augurs are pensive. There might be salvation for others but not for us.

Did we honestly think that the Ghost of Norm Smith would be appeased so easily? That all these puff-pieces in the media on Big Maxy would go unnoticed? That our run of good luck in 2021 would be sustained until the final siren? What of hubris? What of nemesis? What of young Jack Watts?

Friends, share your thoughts and ire afterwards. Dogs by 17 points. It was to be. Oh, my brave soul!

My friends, Judgement is upon us. The augurs are pensive. There might be salvation for others but not for us.

Did we honestly think that the Ghost of Norm Smith would be appeased so easily? That all these puff-pieces in the media on Big Maxy would go unnoticed? That our run of good luck in 2021 would be sustained until the final siren? What of hubris? What of nemesis? What of young Jack Watts?

Friends, share your thoughts and ire afterwards. Dogs by 17 points. It was to be. Oh, my brave soul!

*ign rubbish piction boss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The game for mine was always going to come down to the ruck. Not because of Max, but rather because when Max left the ruck Stef was going to get absolutely ****ed by Jacko’s athleticism. It was the one thing that gave me faith all week. We saw the seeds of tonight in R6 and R7. That’s how clearance dominance happens.

We've only gone and ******* done it. Best part is that I knew we'd win. That's how good this team is - despite all my years of supporting a flakey, disappointing mess of a club, I knew we had the group to do it. One of the best moments of my life and I'll be forever grateful. *.

Time to drink a million beers. See you at 4am with King Kunta's hot take.

GOOD: Everything. Everyone played well. Everyone worked hard. Exactly what you want to see from the boys
BAD: COVID - But I don't care that this wasn't at the G. WE ******* WON BABY!!!!!
FUGLY: My face. So many happy tears

I got to share this with my kids , they know how long and painful this road has been . We did it , we support a club that just won a flag . That is the best part of this for me . Thank you to the Perth crowd that adopted us for the finals in Perth . You made it feel like it was played in Melb. (Ch 7 replay at 2pm sunday)

Too many goods to mention. Even in that 3rd I knew 1 goal would spark us. The dog days are over. Only bad is not being there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back