Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jamurp

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Last week was more disappointing for me, I didn’t expect much tonight following up from that effort.

Horrible couple of seasons under Goodwin since 2018, I think we all felt we’d turned a corner somewhat, and it hasn’t been the case at all.

I’m so relieved our finals hopes are over though, feels like a weight has been lifted.

fu** the dees

DemonZombie_001

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
It is not just this game, but I feel that Fremantle have moved ahead of Melbourne just like the Lions. So good on them firstly.

I really like Rivers. The usual players did ok, but there just seems to be an absence of a team effort and team direction.

I don't know where this team will be in two years. A rebuild or a top four contender.

Dee Train

Celebrating mediocrity since 1964
Day Off
Aug 17, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Jeez....we’ve made finals once in the last 14 ******* years. Not sure how long we can be expected to keep hanging on for something that may never happen. What a laughing stock we are....

Bazza97

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
You have a good list and one of the worst coaches in the league. Get rid of him before he ruins your list altogether.
Yep he needs to go, would be hoping we have a new coach next year, but not confident of that happening even though we've underperformed with the list at our disposal.

Top Bottom