Review Dees v the Purply Haze - the Good, Bad and Up the Clacker

Brothers sorry about last week - I just forgot that the game was on. This week - strange though it might seem - I have no confidence with these latter-day Pale Cale Mortons. Freo by 2 points.

The schadenfreude in the commentators voice when they keep mentioning that finals is in our hands.

Good on them, they know the MFC.

Year after year we assemble a list of players who are incapable of playing at VAFA level at the slightest hint of rain, wind or humidity.

Dead set if someone recorded a fumbles stat we would have more than the rest of the league combined.

Oceanlabxo

Debutant
Oct 19, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
easiest tip of my life btw. melbourne are a disgrace. i look forward to goody's learndings in the presser

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Last week was more disappointing for me, I didn’t expect much tonight following up from that effort.

Horrible couple of seasons under Goodwin since 2018, I think we all felt we’d turned a corner somewhat, and it hasn’t been the case at all.

I’m so relieved our finals hopes are over though, feels like a weight has been lifted.

* the dees

Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
It is not just this game, but I feel that Fremantle have moved ahead of Melbourne just like the Lions. So good on them firstly.

I really like Rivers. The usual players did ok, but there just seems to be an absence of a team effort and team direction.

I don't know where this team will be in two years. A rebuild or a top four contender.

Dee Train

Celebrating superiority since 2021
Aug 17, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Jeez....we’ve made finals once in the last 14 ******* years. Not sure how long we can be expected to keep hanging on for something that may never happen. What a laughing stock we are....

Back