Review Dees v the Purply Haze - the Good, Bad and Up the Clacker

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still in the process of my anti-Pickett dissertation but so far I'm pretty certain I hate absolutely everything about him.

High draft pick we overpaid for who is now getting games because we overpaid for him, to the detriment of other players who are actually better than him.

Lucky for the coaches too. "Only played 12 games! Give him time! Fresh young talent!"

I'll cool my jets on him for the time being but I won't be far away in joining you if next year is similar.

Out numbered around the ball they flick it out switch it to guys standing by them self on the wing, chip inboard handball receive pump it in to the 50 where are our guys?

Goodwin has to go !!!! For the people who say we can’t afford to sack him, how long as a club can we AFFORD to keep him ? Another 2 years for his contract ? Players 2 years older and maybe we loose some of our core group Viney, Petracca, weiderman etc who are sick of loosing and what to play for a winning and successful side.
Bring in Ross Lyon and his no bullshit coaching instead of Goodwins mollycoddling no plan B bullshit he’s lost you can see in his face in the coaching box.
Time for change dees fans it’s the only way forward.

"Look at that mark attempt! Almost a goal too, wowee boy some boy!"
Agree that he's getting worse every week, but he can hardly work on these mistakes with Simple Si as the coach and no VFL to practice in. He probably looks a million dollars in training against our small defenders.

Agree that he's getting worse every week, but he can hardly work on these mistakes with Simple Si as the coach and no VFL to practice in. He probably looks a million dollars in training against our small defenders.
Totally agree. He's not soft but he doesn't seem to get into dangerous positions on the field enough, and that's on the coaches. Obviously he needs to calm down a touch too- I saw him jump for a mark Pruess was contesting, if he'd stayed down he would have had the ball on a platter.

Do we eva put any work in to the opposition best players? Every week the stars from the opposition kill us. Watch this weekend Whitfield will destroy us. I loved when harms was tagging.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back