Review Dees v the ScoMo-ites: the Good, Bad & Fugly - Rd 4, 2019

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Not a ******* hope in hell Preuss averages 2 goals a game, that's basically Hogans numbers from last year.

Preuss's really value will be taking forward half ruck contests which allows Gawn to set up the wall behind the ball.
If he averaged a goal a game that would be a win
Yea I didn’t mean that part. I agree with his value being the Gawn effect and also as a target man up forward. TMac isn’t quite sizzling yet. None of our forwards are even getting hands to ball, let alone taking marks. Preuss is so big if it’s kicked anywhere near him he’s strong enough to at least get the ball to ground. What happens once it’s there 🤷🏻‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crusty Demon

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Not a ******* hope in hell Preuss averages 2 goals a game, that's basically Hogans numbers from last year.

Preuss's really value will be taking forward half ruck contests which allows Gawn to set up the wall behind the ball.
If he averaged a goal a game that would be a win
He's capable if we start to dominate F50 entries like last season and use the ball wisely to him. Big IF though. He looks more likely than both our tall forwards right now. But yes, the main job is to help Gawn which is what he was recruited for. However with his lack of fitness, he'll be planted in the goalsquare most of the game which will give him opportunity to get those 2 snags a game. Even if 40+ is kicked between both Gawn and Pruess, I feel that's a big win..

Top Bottom