Review Dees v Tricolours: the Good, Bad & Fugly under the Roof

Remove this Banner Ad

Jetta, Lever, Lewis, Hannan, Lockhart, ANB, Dunkley were complete passengers. Hard to win a game when 33% of your side barely touched the ball.

I don't think we kicked a single goal from a front an centre crumb despite the fact that we bomb it forward constantly to try for that exact set up.

Jetta, Lever, Lewis, Hannan, Lockhart, ANB, Dunkley were complete passengers. Hard to win a game when 33% of your side barely touched the ball.

I don't think we kicked a single goal from a front an centre crumb despite the fact that we bomb it forward constantly to try for that exact set up.
Wonder how much itd cost to steal Tippa from the bombers. If thats our stupid as * game plan with no forwards who actually have the skill to snap the ball then we need to find a few. So many times our players had the ball close enough to snap a goal yet shat the bed

Wonder how much itd cost to steal Tippa from the bombers. If thats our stupid as fu** game plan with no forwards who actually have the skill to snap the ball then we need to find a few. So many times our players had the ball close enough to snap a goal yet shat the bed

Not a single chance in * it happens.

Every time ANB touches the ball he reminds me of how bad a team we are, even if he does something good.

Every time ANB touches the ball he reminds me of how bad a team we are, even if he does something good.
I'm definently a fan of his but he's been pretty crap. He's a gut runner not a small forward. I have no idea why we play him forward when he's elite attribute at AFL level is his running, he should be on the wing getting back to help our defence and then screaming forward when we break. We are chasing Langdon who does the same thing as ANB

Not a single chance in fu** it happens.
Haha not signed up with just over a month left wouldnt be surprised if he wants more money and bombers cant offer it with everybody theyve picked up the last few years plus resigning the drug mob before that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha not signed up with just over a month left wouldnt be surprised if he wants more money and bombers cant offer it with everybody theyve picked up the last few years plus resigning the drug mob before that.
Nah. Players who are wanted don't change between Vic clubs.

Our handballing decision making and execution is park footballer level.

Nah. Players who are wanted don't change between Vic clubs.
Well if ya not offering what the player wants then you can just claim he wasnt wanted to suit the argument. Dean Kent was wanted surely but couldnt offer him what saints did

Not too much good. The pressure was good at times. Salem was excellent should be winning the bnf by a mile.

Bad the little things that accumulate that end up costing. Dropping easy marks, goals being kicked when it should be spoiled over the line. Constantly bombing into the forward line or not even making a contest. Throwing the ball on the boot when you're 2 metres from the boundary when you can just take the tackle. Could go on and on you get the picture.

Should add that playing underdone players and too many passengers ain't helping.

Last edited:
At least May has looked pretty good since coming back into the team. Hopefully a little confidence boost for Petty kicking a few goals.

So many little things are just off in our game this year, it would have been almost criminal to win after conceding a bunch of dumb goals and being so wasteful going forward. I suppose the dogs weren't much better.

Which means it was umpired consistently. I never notice the umpires cause im not looking to blame them

You're really missing out there. Umpires shouldn't be ignored - they're there to be hated.

Salem isn't a defender, just don't understand why we shackle him to the backline when our forward half is so bad
The biggest flaw in our game IMO for multiple seasons now has been delivery to forwards, you would think at some point they would try our best ball user further up the ground. Has never looked a natural defender for mine and while I think his composure and skill coming out of defense is valuable surely the time has come to at least give it a try.

The only thing to hang onto over preseason is the hope that we've just instructed our guys to play out the season and have a bit of a crack but not worry too much about results. Not in a tanking way, but in a 'we'll have to come back fully fit next season with a competent fitness head and hope we can turn it around' way. Barely fired a shot today and screwed up so many times in ways that screamed of just not caring.

Salem isn't a defender, just don't understand why we shackle him to the backline when our forward half is so bad
Actually had a great game in defence today, prevented a few certain goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back