Review Dees v Weagles - the Good, the Bad and the ugly with a cameo appearance from WCE Icon Ben Cousins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PitchBlease

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Derweze, Turkmenistan
AFL Club
Melbourne
A lot of improvement by the installation of Crazy Frosty as the spirit animal of the team but the thought of having brought happiness to those hooting secessionists (and the doubtless string of hate crimes they'll express it with) is something of a dampener

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Our last five games against West Coast really show where we're at as a footy side. Have outplayed them four times out of five in Perth, except that prelim. Shows that maybe we weren't so far off the grand final last year and we're capable of playing great footy when up against adversity but we're not going anywhere until we start taking our chances and burying sides. Season is just about over but if we play like this every week at least we'll run it out with some pride and go into 2020 with a shot at recovery.

saj_21

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2007
unlisted
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Would like to see the coaches stick with Baker and Petty and punish those playing like **** in Petracca/Stretch/Fritsch. Won’t happen though.
Aside from his kicking at goal trac was very good. I like what I saw from baker and petty at times, but they are a bit of the speed just now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lose

Club Legend
Mar 14, 2008
Around
AFL Club
Melbourne
If only we could finish off in front of goal that game is over in the 3rd quarter..

Our own worst enemy but G&GFd u green maggots, some of the most biased umpiring I’ve seen for a long time

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

saj_21

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2007
unlisted
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
So many moments cost us;

19 points ball is on the HFF, hickey picks up the ball gawn has to kill the contest. Let’s hickey dish and Kennedy marks and goals.

Petty not killing sheuy kick on the line

Letting Ryan have a free run at gawn

Stretch missing Viney shorts kicks long to hurn who goes long and allows the sheed goal to happen

And sam frost enough said

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Aside from his kicking at goal trac was very good. I like what I saw from baker and petty at times, but they are a bit of the speed just now
I’m not sure why you’re accepting his mediocrity as ‘very good’. Guess our coaches do the same though, as we’re content to destroy his confidence playing him in the seniors.

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
Port Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Set shots. Skills. Things we need to win games.

Otherwise okay but yeah. Some clean use and a few guys to do their job and kick the regulation set shots at goal would be ace

saj_21

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2007
unlisted
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
I’m not sure why you’re accepting his mediocrity as ‘very good’. Guess our coaches do the same though, as we’re content to destroy his confidence playing him in the seniors.
A part from his kicking at goal what was mediocre?

17 touches and 2 goal

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Yeah some ******* clueless comments on Trac here tonight. Looked dangerous forward all night, is starting to warm into the role.
hahahahahaha

Kicked one good goal and then a Jenkins special over the top. Butchered the ball all night, dropped marks and zero defensive work.

CWaffles

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Would like to see the coaches stick with Baker and Petty and punish those playing like **** in Petracca/Stretch/Fritsch. Won’t happen though.
You would have petracca out but keep wagner in??

BG32

Premium Platinum
Jun 23, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Los Angeles Clippers
Top Bottom