Review Dees v Weagles - the Good, the Bad and the ugly with a cameo appearance from WCE Icon Ben Cousins.

Remove this Banner Ad

The joke we are. I’m glad we can at least win the scoring shots. Never mind the score.

See you all in 2020 for another season of disappointment.

Our last five games against West Coast really show where we're at as a footy side. Have outplayed them four times out of five in Perth, except that prelim. Shows that maybe we weren't so far off the grand final last year and we're capable of playing great footy when up against adversity but we're not going anywhere until we start taking our chances and burying sides. Season is just about over but if we play like this every week at least we'll run it out with some pride and go into 2020 with a shot at recovery.

Would like to see the coaches stick with Baker and Petty and punish those playing like **** in Petracca/Stretch/Fritsch. Won’t happen though.

Aside from his kicking at goal trac was very good. I like what I saw from baker and petty at times, but they are a bit of the speed just now

Aside from his kicking at goal trac was very good. I like what I saw from baker and petty at times, but they are a bit of the speed just now
Yeah some ******* clueless comments on Trac here tonight. Looked dangerous forward all night, is starting to warm into the role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many moments cost us;

19 points ball is on the HFF, hickey picks up the ball gawn has to kill the contest. Let’s hickey dish and Kennedy marks and goals.

Petty not killing sheuy kick on the line

Letting Ryan have a free run at gawn

Stretch missing Viney shorts kicks long to hurn who goes long and allows the sheed goal to happen

And sam frost enough said

I’m not sure why you’re accepting his mediocrity as ‘very good’. Guess our coaches do the same though, as we’re content to destroy his confidence playing him in the seniors.

I’m not sure why you’re accepting his mediocrity as ‘very good’. Guess our coaches do the same though, as we’re content to destroy his confidence playing him in the seniors.
Your vendetta is just so weird

A part from his kicking at goal what was mediocre?

17 touches and 2 goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back