Review Dees v Weagles - the Good, the Bad and the ugly with a cameo appearance from WCE Icon Ben Cousins.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's interesting Brayshaw wasn't used once at the centre bounce. Last year i remember him and Max being a pretty good combo in the middle. Shows that he's way out of form and the club is trying to find him a role on the field away from the middle.
Jones and Brayshaws roles have been switched and its been better for the team and makes sense to me. Jones was pretty average on the outside imo, much better inside where he's played practically his whole career. Brayshaws better than Jones at the outside role, he reads the play and covers the ground better than Jones can.

I wonder if they are trying to force Brayshaw to run more both ways by putting him on the wing, or do they just like his dual foot ability
I reckon they’ve put him out there to make him accountable. It hasn’t worked. If it weren’t for our injury list, Goodwin would have dropped him by now, just as he did last year.

Jones and Brayshaws roles have been switched and its been better for the team and makes sense to me. Jones was pretty average on the outside imo, much better inside where he's played practically his whole career. Brayshaws better than Jones at the outside role, he reads the play and covers the ground better than Jones can.
Brayshaw has been embarrassing on the outside. He leaves to much to others and doesn’t run both ways. As Robbo said in the HS today, he has no sense of urgency. There’s too much of Colin Sylvia about him. He’s taking his spot for granted and floating by on talent.

Brayshaw has been embarrassing on the outside. He leaves to much to others and doesn’t run both ways. As Robbo said in the HS today, he has no sense of urgency. There’s too much of Colin Sylvia about him. He’s taking his spot for granted and floating by on talent.

Harmes has laid 3 brilliant run down tackles in the last 2 weeks on the defensive side of the square. All from work rate.

Brayshaws tackling used to be his best asset but lately blokes just walk around him

Harmes has laid 3 brilliant run down tackles in the last 2 weeks on the defensive side of the square. All from work rate.

Brayshaws tackling used to be his best asset but lately blokes just walk around him
I hate Harmes

What about the 3 rubbish 50m penalties he has given for being inside the zone the last 2 weeks costing us goals?

I mean if the umpires have no effect on the game clearly this is an area of his game he needs to work on :$

I've been on this train of thought for a while, either I am weird or this is normal for me.

Debuts get way over exaggerated. Hore was labelled rubbish VFL depth by a few after his debut.

Hore is rubbish VFL depth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back