Review Dees v West Horsham Crows @ World's End: the Good, Bad & Fugly, Rd 11, 2019

blitznu

Club Legend
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
* is

(Sooking ‘is’ hilarious, sooks ‘are’ hilarious)

This weeks grammatical post was brought to you courtesy of Proper Gander enterprises. Tune in next week where we have some great fun with the apostrophe
You can stay the **** away from my posts haha. Was legit thinking today ive had no campaigner give me **** about how stupid i am in a while. So if we could keep the grammar police at bay thatd be sweet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tulip

Hall of Famer
May 3, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham
There are a few on here who interchange ‘than’ with ‘then’.

I won’t shame anyone, but have a good think about it and please, start getting it right.
Who are these people then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannon82

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not even sure that he needed the platter tbh.
6 beers takes a bit of work. I'd use the tray. Used to play soccer with a bloke who ordered 8 bourbon and cokes at a time and could fit one in each finger gap, but he was a 7' tall monster with an unholy tolerance for alcohol.

TheCount

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, Packers
6 beers takes a bit of work. I'd use the tray. Used to play soccer with a bloke who ordered 8 bourbon and cokes at a time and could fit one in each finger gap, but he was a 7' tall monster with an unholy tolerance for alcohol.
You played soccer with Andre the Giant?

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ah I only took a quick look and saw five. Six is probs one above my limit

Top Bottom