Review Dees v West Horsham Crows @ World's End: the Good, Bad & Fugly, Rd 11, 2019

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
Port Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
6 beers takes a bit of work. I'd use the tray. Used to play soccer with a bloke who ordered 8 bourbon and cokes at a time and could fit one in each finger gap, but he was a 7' tall monster with an unholy tolerance for alcohol.
I’ve been a bartender (like every Australian who lived in London for a few years)

I was pretty much behind the bar pouring, but occasionally functions dictate table service. 6 pints is definitely tray-worthy and, like you say, cluster them at the centre of tray means stability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheDarkDwarf

Premium Platinum
Nov 11, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I’ve been a bartender, (like every Australian who lived in London for a few years).

I was pretty much behind the bar pouring, but occasionally functions dictate table service. 6 pints is definitely tray-worthy and, like you say, cluster them at the centre of the tray means stability.
Just saying, that's all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CrowBloke

Premiership Player
May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide/ Team BARTY!
Poor Weid. He looks utterly broken. It was a bad miss but every other useless **** missed as well so he never should have had to shoulder that burden in the first place.
Agree totally.
I posted this on our Board @ 10.13 local time:
"I feel for that kid, Weideman. There were THREE gettable misses before his in the last, Gawn about 90 seconds before, so, unfair that's he's copping it for the loss. Ch.7 had their cameras on him for ages post-game. Unnecessary. He'd have felt bad enough anyway. ".
I thought Gawn was BoG, too, confirmed by today's AFLCA votes.

Top Bottom