Review Dees v West Horsham Crows @ World's End: the Good, Bad & Fugly, Rd 11, 2019

Good:We actually are able to choose to bring some best 22 players.
Bad: Horse has likely already bolted unless there is a miracle like Sydney a couple of years ago.

This game is about as good as it gets.

Could there be anything more Melbourne than this? Leaving a great lead to the last minute, desperate to lose.

I honestly can’t take this anymore.

We are garbage. Genuinely garbage. Utter ******* trash. I’m done defending this rabble. We learned nothing last season. * this s**t club.

The entire crowd were barracking for the Crows, no other club in the league would be dumb enough to gift another club with an extra home game.

Except us.

We are easily the dumbest club in the league, everything we do is comical.

Gary Pert special

The entire crowd were barracking for the Crows, no other club in the league would be dumb enough to gift another club with an extra home game.

Except us.

We are easily the dumbest club in the league, everything we do is comical.

Gary Pert special

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Gary Pert special

To be fair to Pert we've been doing this for many years, we pick clubs to play in NT who have a much larger supporter base than we do.

We're a s**t club, we have no spine, no backbone and no toughness about us. We've been like it since Northey left

Walker: ‘we knew we could overrun them.’ I think he means ‘I knew they would hand us the win.’ How could he be so cocky like they won the game? We lost it. Weid is a great kick normally so was destined to miss. Mrs Crimson actually said ‘the crows guy kicked from there so he will kick and you win.’ Lol, mrs crimson, lol.

The club needs to start a ‘how to lose from a dominant position’ website.

When you strawman so much you become the strawman

I mean this in the kindest way possible, because we go way back on here and I respect you.

You’re a campaigner

Oct 12, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics
Harsh result, sorry this is happening to you all. You guys looked a lot better tonight than in previous weeks too.

If it makes you all feel any better, my team is gonna get pumped against the Blooz tomorrow - so there's that.

Brothers, share your thoughts after the game - and let's hope that Tex Walker smuggled that corset through airport security
Biff, I am legitimately sad you’ve had to suffer for even longer the I have following the MFC.

James_

Senior List
Apr 11, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
This club continues to amaze me that it keeps coming up with even more and more humiliating ways to lose.

omit

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 27, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
7b737a129c21011a993db1c6fa19c2cb.png

Back