Review Dees v West Horsham Crows @ World's End: the Good, Bad & Fugly, Rd 11, 2019

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
I feel like not playing Preuss is just dumb football at this stage.

Your defense is at sea, Gawn is arguably the best mark in the league. Common sense strategy. Gawn rucks the centre and defensive half. For the forward half, Preuss drags up the ground and rucks. Gawn stays a kick behind play to intercept. Preuss opponent does the same for opposition team. Unless you are playing Eagles or Hawthorn who have Sicily and McGovern, you are going to be ahead in that strategy every other game.
I said exactly this after we picked him up yet to see it happen. Gawn was on fire last year when he had to go back and help out defensively when Lever went down. I thought it was the whole idea of bringing in Pruess was to play him first 1/2 of the year til Lever was back then see how it went after that. This club does and plays like no other team its ******* ridiculous

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
* is

(Sooking ‘is’ hilarious, sooks ‘are’ hilarious)

This weeks grammatical post was brought to you courtesy of Proper Gander enterprises. Tune in next week where we have some great fun with the apostrophe
You can stay the * away from my posts haha. Was legit thinking today ive had no campaigner give me s**t about how stupid i am in a while. So if we could keep the grammar police at bay thatd be sweet

There are a few on here who interchange ‘than’ with ‘then’.

I won’t shame anyone, but have a good think about it and please, start getting it right.
Who are these people then?

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Fugly

The last quarter (alternatively, our season in total)

That video is humorous, but it irks me that the bloke didn't have all the beers clustered together for stability. Beyond rookie.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not even sure that he needed the platter tbh.

6 beers takes a bit of work. I'd use the tray. Used to play soccer with a bloke who ordered 8 bourbon and cokes at a time and could fit one in each finger gap, but he was a 7' tall monster with an unholy tolerance for alcohol.

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
You played soccer with Andre the Giant?

Not quite but he wasn't too far off. Had the very desirable trait "good feet for a big man", too.

6 beers takes a bit of work. I'd use the tray. Used to play soccer with a bloke who ordered 8 bourbon and cokes at a time and could fit one in each finger gap, but he was a 7' tall monster with an unholy tolerance for alcohol.
Ah I only took a quick look and saw five. Six is probs one above my limit

Back