Game Day Dees vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

They got out to him on the ground..... as they should've.
Mate
As pointed out by someone else / the guy was shattered in the rooms and Fox kept the camera on him for at least 10 minutes

Nobody went near him

Mate
As pointed out by someone else / the guy was shattered in the rooms and Fox kept the camera on him for at least 10 minutes

Nobody went near him
Because they already did.

There's only so much you can do

The only thing I'm taking out of that is the 4 points.
We lose to 14 other teams playing like that.
What a shitshow
The game can be a massive positive for us.

Gets us to 6-5 and keeps us in the mix for 8.

Plus categorically shows Pyke and everyone else that this group is not up to it. Going nowhere. We'll fall in against the lower ranked teams only. Wholesale changes needed. Jones, McHenry, Fogarty and others all need to be phased in asap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t know whether to say well played or lucky break. We unfortunately choked, if our season was not already done I would be pissed but can’t be bothered.

At least my wife is happy, good luck trying to make the eight and giving Tex the arse.

Don’t know whether to say well played or lucky break. We unfortunately choked, if our season was not already done I would be pissed but can’t be bothered.

At least my wife is happy, good luck trying to make the eight and giving Tex the arse.
No no, it was luck mate.

He's frustrating. Does a lot right but is inept ball in hand and limited with the type of players he can play on.

If we're serious he's the type of player who makes way.

But we know he'll play 250 games for us.
Least of our issues though. If you're 4th tall defender is your problem you're in a good place

Felt like Channel 7 were trolling him. Bit harsh to do that to a young kid feeling pretty shitty after missing the goal to win the game.
This. He was sitting by himself almost in tears. Seemed oblivious to the cameras. And it’s there on his face for 10 minutes.

His good this year has far, far, far, far outweighed his ordinary.
Depends what you mean by good

If scrapping to narrow wins over the least threatening opposition forward is good then yeah he's doing that.

Also offers zero offensively. In fact every time he gets the ball creates stagnancy so is a negative.

If he was being our Rampe - taking the dangerous, slippery forwards and able to play on smalls and talls - then he'd have value.

It's Mackay all over again. A low bar that he'll narrowly clear for years on end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back