Remove this Banner Ad

dees*gal

Premiership Player
Nov 25, 2000
melbourne
Other Teams
MELBOURNE DEMONS!!!
oh thayYAY!!!
Well, this sight HAS changed! but any ways... did any one see the match??? i saw the 2nd half, and we played GREAT footy! (last quarter any way!) i just wanted to say, well done to robbo for that AMAZING goal, and well done to green for his 4 goals, aaannnaaaa well done to YZE for getting best on ground! hope we play the same as we did round 6 (last quarter!) next week, and kick some doggy ass!!!

GO DEES!!! :D :cool: :p :) oh! they are sooo cute!!!

I watched the entire game live (on Optus). We were extremely lucky to win really. At one stage in the 3rd qtr Freo led by 4 goals, Jolly (1 hit out) got slaughterd by Longmuir in the ruck in the first half. Bell, Cook & Haselby were thrashing our midfield. At one stage the centre clearances were 11 to 2 in Freo's favour. Our defence stood up well though and kept us in it. Collo on Modra, Ingerson on Bandy and Nicholson on Pavlich. The forwards did well with the few opportunites that came their way.

Atfer half time it was all Melbourne really. Nicholson took over in the ruck and really turned the game, he was excellent. Godfrey came off the bench and grabbed 19 second half posessions against Bell. Green kicked all 4 of his goals after half time too. These three were the keys behind the turnaround.

Yze,Rigoni,McDonald & Woey were pretty solid but not outstanding, Ward was great again along with Febey who appers to be finding some form. Whelan made an impressive return, he looked fit and as composed as ever.

The Ox was the best of the forwards, Bruce gave some great "assist" handballs. Robbo kicked goal of the year and did pretty well, Neeta was OK with 2.2. Beams did well with his limited opportunity.

We'll have to lift to get near the top 4.

Yeah
I also agree that if the Dockers had kicked straight in the first half, we were dead ducks!!
But will take the win, and it was good to see the guys go on with it in the last quarter. I was really wrapped with Nicho's effort in the ruck really, as it would have been the end if Jolly stayed on.

We have to improve heaps on those first three quarters if we are to beat the Doggies...one of our hoodoo teams:D

well i am going tonight... WOO HOO!
it should be a good game and i think that we defenetly need to lift our form in the first, second and third quarter if we wanna kick those dogs up you know where! :D
Anyways good luck to our boys!
GO DEES! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back