Which is worse poo & wee or the Dees?

• Poo & wee

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Dees

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel free to banter here Hawks supporters but please keep it here.

We deserve everything we get but you will always be the poo & wee's. We are just poo.

Have at it.

MightyHawks I know you've been waiting.

I have to apologize to all Melbourne fans (well those of you are young enough to use a computer) - I know I truly insulted you all in a previous banter thread by suggesting you’d be 0-6 at this stage of the season. I guess I overestimated the swannies

Considering how much lewis and roughy love going to ground, I suggest the game should be best sorted out with those two mud wrestling.

I mean really and truly. it's not Lewis's fault he's not at his best. Doesn't take long for you guys to damage your star recruits - look how Stephen May is going for example

I have to apologize to all Melbourne fans (well those of you are young enough to use a computer) - I know I truly insulted you all in a previous banter thread by suggesting you’d be 0-6 at this stage of the season. I guess I overestimated the swannies
Underestimated you mean. No one can fail like us, no one. We still have 2/3 of a season to fail.

Underestimated you mean. No one can fail like us, no one. We still have 2/3 of a season to fail.
Maybe you could bring Mark Neeld back to fix everything?

Amazing that 8 games ago we both played in a semi final together

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frawley's one of about half a dozen pensioners clogging up your list, I'm sure you'll find someone to wheel out for the occasion.
Was it Petracca or Brayshaw that you wasted the Frawley compensation pick on?

At least our old list cloggers won't clog the list up for too much longer - what do you plan to do with your younger list cloggers?

At least our old list cloggers won't clog the list up for too much longer - what do you plan to do with your younger list cloggers?
Trade them for inside mids with poor disposal

They could trade them for this star

r0_0_1587_1884_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Hopefully no one here watches any non Melbourne games

Half our starting 22 injured.

Zero confidence.

Playing a game style which we are too slow/unskilled to execute at our home ground.

Can't score over 60 points.

We got this.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Chris Langford I reckon. You haven’t had a decent full back since him. One that hasn’t fallen foul of the law anyway (Croad, Lake).

Honestly if you look at Frawley he hasn't been a star for the five years he's been at Hawthorn, but his 2015 finals series was fabulous and not sure we win that flag without him

As you guys would know, one great finals series like you had last year can keep you content for years!

Honestly if you look at Frawley he hasn't been a star for the five years he's been at Hawthorn, but his 2015 finals series was fabulous and not sure we win that flag without him

As you guys would know, one great finals series like you had last year can keep you content for years!
What the actual?

In what universe are we coming across as even remotely content? For my part, and I’m pretty certain I’m not alone here, I’m legit ropeable 24/7

Back