Definitive List of West Coast Boardisms

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a social experiment. Does he go all in on Waterman now? Or does he pick another target and split his malevolence across two people again? Does he become a well reasoned and valuable member of the forum providing inside knowledge gleaned from Blaine and his chiro?
I for one think we owe it to the world to see what happens next.

giphy.gif

It's a social experiment. Does he go all in on Waterman now? Or does he pick another target and split his malevolence across two people again? Does he become a well reasoned and valuable member of the forum providing inside knowledge gleaned from Blaine and his chiro?
I for one think we owe it to the world to see what happens next.
Will the hunger even be there next year

Masto gone = his premiership.

We all know eagles struggle to back up

Will he be just plain old tiger for a year then regain the hunger the year after 92/94 stylee

These are the questions i think we all need answered.

Hang on a sec

What if maaaarsden doesnt get a gig with gc or freo and ends up at the beagles.... and he spends the whole year wanting him dropped to the ceagles?

Have we thought all the ramifications out?
If you really think about it, HT is to this board as Masten is to HT.
So the question is do we keep the board whipping boy or does a new one arise to take his place?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is Charlotte Dawson all over again

Definition: Generally used when being frustrated at an event repeating itself. The specific use of Charlotte Dawson has declined but saying "This is "x" all over again" still appears regularly.

Source: Double post from https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/robbo-hits-up-afl-about-ducking.969748/#post-25444339

Context: Oh, another article about Naitanui not being good enough around the ground? This is David Schwarz all over again.
Glad to have contributed to this board in some capacity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back