Roast DeGoey Arrested in NYC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals
Please help your Pies mods by not quoting and replying to trolls, just use the report button and it will make cleaning up and removing them much easier.
Thanks.

Sack him. What a grub. Arrested (again) for groping a woman and assault.

Amazing how many people fell for the "I'm just in the USA to train hard" crap.
This guy will never change. Just sack him. We will get nothing for him.
But he will be out of our club & off our books.

Exactly. But best to suck it up & move him on. He has become a constant embarrassment to the club. Personally I'm friggin over him.
same, and to think he thinks hes worth close to a million, be on 50,000 soon playing park footy with a part time job on the council.

What is wrong with this bloke, it just doesn't register. The US judical system don't take these matters lightly. Unfortunately the club will need to consider his future with us beyond next year.
If the story is as reported, then next year won't be happening. The club will need to end it, we can't have this type of character in the place

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let him walk next year to another club, get a compensation pick, clear his salary off our books, and put those funds into luring Ben King in 2023.....

If the story is as reported, then next year won't be happening. The club will need to end it, we can't have this type of character in the place
Should stand him down immediately this time pending an investigation. Once you could say it was a misunderstanding, twice is a pattern of grub behavior.

The AFL (rightly) doesn’t take the mistreatment of women lightly. I’d expect them to come down hard if the Pies don’t.

Let him walk next year to another club, get a compensation pick, clear his salary off our books, and put those funds into luring Ben King in 2023.....

Seriously? He will be spending some time in Jail for this. No way can we do anything other than sack him. This is more important than getting a compensation pick.

I wonder if Fly will make an example out of him.... banished, don't bother coming back, set the tone.
Hope not, but wouldn't be surprised now...

The club will be ropeable with this, after they stuck by him regarding his previous sexual assault case. They can't recontract him after this, with hope another club offers him a decent enough deal, that we get a decent compensation pick next year

Seriously? He will be spending some time in Jail for this. No way can we do anything other than sack him. This is more important than getting a compensation pick.

Of course its a horrible situation for all those innocently involved, and will be dealt by the law appropriately. He is still contracted to us, and by some miracle he is allowed to play next year, we will have to offload him through his free agency, and take whatever we can get for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back