Roast DeGoey Arrested in NYC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals
Please help your Pies mods by not quoting and replying to trolls, just use the report button and it will make cleaning up and removing them much easier.
Thanks.

No club morally would touch him, morally we can’t keep him on the list either if guilty.

Not just any club. The AFL will certainly want to distance themselves from him. I reckon he is done in the AFL.

fu**head if true.

Just get rid of him, don’t care if we get jack sh*t

Salary cap solved, Moore & Maynard locked in now!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree, we need to accommodate Moore and Maynard, as DeGoey is now not a priority to re-sign. He will be kicking around with Port Melbourne in 2023 anyway....

Gee, will be CTV footage I imagine so this will be pretty much beyond doubt and I suspect the footage will find its way into the media.

I doubt even North will touch him now. Looks done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“As they began dancing with her, the two groped the woman, outraging a 37-year-old man with her, police said.

When he tried to push the two blonde-haired, 6-foot plus Aussies away, Dyson, a 28-year-old tattoo artist, struck him in the face with a glass bottle, splitting his lip, police said. The two men then pounded on the man, who was visiting New York from Cambridge Mass., before returning to the bar.”

Genuine trash behaviour

Hope the others involved are okay

- Has likely cost his career at Collingwood
- Might’ve cost his AFL career
- Has certainly cost himself a godfather contract. Anyone going to offer him a multi-year deal for 800-1mil a year? Nope. If he gets another chance it’s on their terms. Cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back